Don't place an order like this

mark74

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @tyger1: I don’t think it’s correct, but it’s Fiverr policy! None of my buyers asked for a refund because I try to do a professional job and when some trouble is found, I’ll try to solve together with my customer!!

Communication is the first thing together with earnestness.

But there is some “fake” customer that likes to disturb, well knowing that a cancelled order means he is refunded: that’s wrong in my opinion.

Probably those “attempts” are made to verify a stolen credit card or just to make some noise… don’t know, but Fiverr buyer protection policy is too “high” with respect to the missing seller protection policy!

For us sellers there’s only Fiverr support and they are great guys/girls, but this is not enough…

Reply to @tyger1: I don’t think it’s correct, but it’s Fiverr policy! None of my buyers asked for a refund because I try to do a professional job and when some trouble is found, I’ll try to solve together with my customer!!

But there is some “fake” customer that likes to disturb, well knowing that a cancelled order means he is refunded: that’s wrong in my opinion.

Probably those “attempts” are made to verify a stolen credit card or just to make some noise… don’t know, but Fiverr buyer protection policy is too “high” with respect to the missing seller protection policy!

For us sellers there’s only Fiverr support and they are great guys/girls, but this is not enough…

Archived