Don't place an order like this

mark74

Reply to @Helena8664: yes, sure, Fiverr support is wonderful, seriously!! We can have these orders cancelled without losing our reputation, but that doesn’t mean it’s correct we waste our time to contact support to make this happen. I mean, if we sellers don’t deliver good products we can see our gig refused and buyer gets refunded… so why if a buyer makes something wrong should not be sanctioned in some way?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seoboy2013

Yeah buyers need to give a full description what they want! If not we never can satisfied them!

So please contact sellers and then order! If not both are going to sick!

Allen

Guest seoboy2013

Yeah buyers need to give a full description what they want! If not we never can satisfied them!

Allen

Guest seoboy2013

Allen

Guest seoboy2013

Allen

Guest seoboy2013

Allen

This as well as ordering a gig, sending no helpful information and then not replying until after the gig is late. I like to get my gigs done within the hour of purchase, however the buyers like to resond to the order with non-helpful information, and then don’t reply for days, sometimes a week at a time (Had one guy do this twice, waited a week before he replied).

This as well as ordering a gig, sending no helpful information and then not replying until after the gig is late. I like to get my gigs done within the hour of purchase, however the buyers like to resond to the order with non-helpful information, and then don’t reply for days, sometimes a week at a time (Had one guy do this twice, waited a week before he replied).

Archived