Don't place an order like this

mark74

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh yes…I’ve had this happen before, and anyone here long enough will have it happen to them. Sometimes it’s best to keep in mind language differences, and always be polite when figuring it out. And if they don’t respond, then you can be happy about Fiverr admin’s resolution of these problems. Seriously, they have awesome support that respond fast!

Ahh yes…I’ve had this happen before, and anyone here long enough will have it happen to them. Sometimes it’s best to keep in mind language differences, and always be polite when figuring it out. And if they don’t respond, then you can be happy about Fiverr admin’s resolution of these problems. Seriously, they have awesome support that respond fast!

Reply to @Helena8664: yes, sure, Fiverr support is wonderful, seriously!! We can have these orders cancelled without losing our reputation, but that doesn’t mean it’s correct we waste our time to contact support to make this happen. I mean, if we sellers don’t deliver good products we can see our gig refused and buyer gets refunded… so why if a buyer makes something wrong should not be sanctioned in some way?

Reply to @Helena8664: yes, sure, Fiverr support is wonderful, seriously!! We can have these orders cancelled without losing our reputation, but that doesn’t mean it’s correct we waste our time to contact support to make this happen. I mean, if we sellers don’t deliver good products we can see our gig refused and buyer gets refunded… so why if a buyer makes something wrong should not be sanctioned in some way?

Archived