I think my fiverr career is over

roshanekka

If you have a look into any gigs under my category. The sellers are providing the same gig at very low price ($5) with unlimited revision and 1 day delivery. If i plan to change the price and delivery time i don’t think i would get any order. My category is very competitive.

SO many sellers are providing the same service at cheapest price possible. i see one seller do it at bare minimum price and have 15+ orders in queue. Looks like multiple peoples are managing one fiverr account. Because one day delivery for all 15+ orders is humanly impossible.

However i will try to remove few stuffs from my gig description according to you suggestions. Thanks for taking time for reviewing my gig and provide best suggestions for it.

Thanks a lot.

In my category, I’ve seen the same. Then I click on their gigs and see they have no orders, no one in their queue, maybe a few reviews and that’s it.

Then I look at those who charge more and some have a ton of orders.

I believe in being competitive, not in giving away the store.

Looks like multiple peoples are managing one fiverr account. Because one day delivery for all 15+ orders is humanly impossible.

Some people work faster, some work 10-hour days, you never know.

This is how I see it. If what you’re doing isn’t working, change what you’re doing. If you’re not getting orders at $5, charge $10, charge $20, and see if you start getting them.

Also, try to find a niche. Look at logo designers, you have retro logos, minimalistic logos, modern logos, etc. Book cover designers have specific gig for Christian books, horror books, romance, even adult.

They know that sometimes clients search “book cover” and sometimes they search “Christian book cover.” I know that if I need web design, I’m going to search “wordpress” or whatever platform I’m using.

• 3 years later...

Archived