Can i recive some tips in improving the presentation of my gig

pie0107

Hi! Love the voice! LOL As someone who is not up on voice-overs or video trailers, I am thinking you may have to make your gig page a bit more informative. I suggest you put something on that tells the buyer what they get…is it a recording only? What format? Do you add it to their video or will they have to go to someone else to provide the video… also I would remove the word confident in your description (bio) and put experienced instead.

good luck!

For this specific gig to produce a “Movie Trailer Voice” the demo is fine for me, but since one of your selling points is variety and versatility of vocal styles, how about other gigs or demo reels that showcase more styles and moods. Business-like, angry, sexy, British accents, etc. Just 5 or 10 seconds of each combined in one reel/demo, as well as a longer sample of the featured style for each gig? Cross promote your other styles/gigs with a simple line toward the end of each listing, like: "Please also check out my other voice talent options on my other gigs . . ."

Also maybe address the question of the script itself. Make it clear that the customer must provide that, unless you have other plans. If you will punch it up for extra $ that might be worth pursuing.

To build your Fiverr resume (apart from your outside credits) what can you offer to get the first 10 sales to let you attain the extra levels and the perks that come with that? Would you be willing to do something like sending TWO performances to each of the first 10 customers – the first performed as written by the customer, and the second with your own personal spin on the text for no extra charge? (Or some other extra feature to gain traction.) The “extra” can be deleted after you get rolling and have enough positive feedback to not need gimmicks as much.

Archived