The Right Writing Tips Think Tank Thread Or What to Write or What Not to Write Tips & Tricks

Guest scriptwizard

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: I have modified the titles suggestions you made & sent them to the buyer for approval (before I deliver the articles), he already likes the articles. Thanks for your help on this I appreciate it. The following are my adaptations of your ideas & I’ll give feedback as to the buyer’s response later:

Tired of Struggling? Learn How to Master Online Affiliate Marketing: Zero Risk, High Reward

Change Your Life with Online Affiliate Marketing: Zero Risk, High Reward, Financial Freedom

I am sure ved… won’t approve (especially the “financial freedom” bit or any of it come to think of it).

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: I have modified the titles suggestions you made & sent them to the buyer for approval (before I deliver the articles), he already likes the articles. Thanks for your help on this I appreciate it. The following are my adaptations of your ideas & I’ll give feedback as to the buyer’s response later:

Tired of Struggling? Learn How to Master Online Affiliate Marketing: Zero Risk, High Reward

Change Your Life with Online Affiliate Marketing: Zero Risk, High Reward, Financial Freedom

I am sure ved… won’t approve (especially the “financial freedom” bit or any of it come to think of it).

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: I am aware of IM & all its woes but I do (believe it or not) have certain principle in writing gigs here. Affiliate marketing also covers those that create their own products (like eBooks) that is something I do & when I sell them on to people I give them the tools to sell them on (to make the money back they spent buying them & to make a profit if they like). That regardless is affiliate marketing & I approve of that, so I do not see it as the big bad wolf as you describe in its entirety. Yes there are a lot of scam artists & Guru rubbish out there but I see a lot of it like this…

Many people out there are just plain greedy (including those looking for get rich quick schemes). To a certain extend my view is that when the real greedy types get suckered into these £million dollar push button miracle offers, they volunteer themselves into the poetic justice they deserve, in that the lesson learned is that there is no such thing as push button success riches & these people need to learn to be thankful for the lives they have instead of this expectation they deserve more.

I have just refused someone to commit myself to writing them articles (each week) because despite my generous offer of 500-700 worded articles set at $5 he tries firstly to barter for 2 articles at 400+ words each at $5. I tell him “No,” my offers are fair & that I will over-deliver anyway. He then attempts to tell me he will only order one article then; that it must be 600+ to 700+ word length & to hurry my answer as he has a Canadian writing guy he’ll go to.

I told him to do just that because I decide how far I over-deliver not the buyer… He then argues that he didn’t ask for what I suggested & that he didn’t care about the pricing & refuses to leave me alone (while writing this he has sent me another 5 messages)…

My reply to him was this finally:

I don’t want the job for several reasons:

1. You have been too pushy with pricing when my deal is quality & value anyway (better than anyone else’s here on Fiverr - demanding more than what’s offered is being greedy really)

2. I do not want to commit myself into doing an article a week for anyone especially if/when I do not know what the subjects will be about first

3. We have got off on the wrong footing here & so I could be setting myself up with receiving bad reviews from you just because you are annoyed with my negotiation answers in these messages

This my friend is the Greed Breed Culture the next generation will inherit & I say lessons need to be learned.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: I am aware of IM & all its woes but I do (believe it or not) have certain principle in writing gigs here. Affiliate marketing also covers those that create their own products (like eBooks) that is something I do & when I sell them on to people I give them the tools to sell them on (to make the money back they spent buying them & to make a profit if they like). That regardless is affiliate marketing & I approve of that, so I do not see it as the big bad wolf as you describe in its entirety. Yes there are a lot of scam artists & Guru rubbish out there but I see a lot of it like this…

Many people out there are just plain greedy (including those looking for get rich quick schemes). To a certain extend my view is that when the real greedy types get suckered into these £million dollar push button miracle offers, they volunteer themselves into the poetic justice they deserve, in that the lesson learned is that there is no such thing as push button success riches & these people need to learn to be thankful for the lives they have instead of this expectation they deserve more.

I have just refused someone to commit myself to writing them articles (each week) because despite my generous offer of 500-700 worded articles set at $5 he tries firstly to barter for 2 articles at 400+ words each at $5. I tell him “No,” my offers are fair & that I will over-deliver anyway. He then attempts to tell me he will only order one article then; that it must be 600+ to 700+ word length & to hurry my answer as he has a Canadian writing guy he’ll go to.

I told him to do just that because I decide how far I over-deliver not the buyer… He then argues that he didn’t ask for what I suggested & that he didn’t care about the pricing & refuses to leave me alone (while writing this he has sent me another 5 messages)…

My reply to him was this finally:

I don’t want the job for several reasons:

1. You have been too pushy with pricing when my deal is quality & value anyway (better than anyone else’s here on Fiverr - demanding more than what’s offered is being greedy really)

2. I do not want to commit myself into doing an article a week for anyone especially if/when I do not know what the subjects will be about first

3. We have got off on the wrong footing here & so I could be setting myself up with receiving bad reviews from you just because you are annoyed with my negotiation answers in these messages

This my friend is the Greed Breed Culture the next generation will inherit & I say lessons need to be learned.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: Reply to @vedmak: I think I should change my word count much lower but I just hate writing short articles, they make me think too hard about cramming all the things I want to feature & it frustrates me to the point my tail rattles (brings on the snake mood in me).

…& yeah to your end note… Maybe you should do that.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: Reply to @vedmak: I think I should change my word count much lower but I just hate writing short articles, they make me think too hard about cramming all the things I want to feature & it frustrates me to the point my tail rattles (brings on the snake mood in me).

…& yeah to your end note… Maybe you should do that.

Guest scriptwizard

I am still waiting for the buyer to respond but in any event there’s an attached message for you right here…

Guest scriptwizard

I am still waiting for the buyer to respond but in any event there’s an attached message for you right here…

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: How come you aren’t wearing the whiskers on the front image & if you’re clean shaven now, how old is the cartoon image lol

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: How come you aren’t wearing the whiskers on the front image & if you’re clean shaven now, how old is the cartoon image lol

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: I honestly cannot say that I for one look forward to reading your hair-raising book/s & if you remotely looked like anything featured under a Scotsman’s kilt I would find it extremely hard to want to talk to you lol

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: I honestly cannot say that I for one look forward to reading your hair-raising book/s & if you remotely looked like anything featured under a Scotsman’s kilt I would find it extremely hard to want to talk to you lol

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: It’s hard to know what to do for proper fusspots when you can’t offer them sweets, they refuse my PLR package & would probably jump up & down on a gift of real flowers. Saying it with digitalia is probably the safest bet.

I can’t wait any longer for that guy’s response so I just delivered the gig. He’s missed his chance for any alterations (he’ll have to lump it or like it & I’d better get a good review or there’s gonna be hell to pay).

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: It’s hard to know what to do for proper fusspots when you can’t offer them sweets, they refuse my PLR package & would probably jump up & down on a gift of real flowers. Saying it with digitalia is probably the safest bet.

I can’t wait any longer for that guy’s response so I just delivered the gig. He’s missed his chance for any alterations (he’ll have to lump it or like it & I’d better get a good review or there’s gonna be hell to pay).

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: True… & people can see what they want to see or read what they want to read into anything at all.

P.S. I have also reduced the size of my writing gigs for $5 (now set at 400-500 words per gig).

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: True… & people can see what they want to see or read what they want to read into anything at all.

P.S. I have also reduced the size of my writing gigs for $5 (now set at 400-500 words per gig).

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: Writing shorter articles is harder for me than writing longer ones. I couldn’t fit enough interesting or important info into 300 words. Do you have an example of a good 300 worded article I could look at here? An example?

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: Writing shorter articles is harder for me than writing longer ones. I couldn’t fit enough interesting or important info into 300 words. Do you have an example of a good 300 worded article I could look at here? An example?

The thing with Avon and Tupperware and all the others is that if anyone tells you that you’re going to make money selling the product they are lying through their lying teeth. The money is in the down line. If you’re good at convincing others to make questionable decisions you’ll do okay, if you’re good at recruiting people that are good at convincing others to make questionable decisions you’ve got a full time income and some pocket money.

As far as Amazon associates goes, if your niche topic is a spendy one you might actually do well (cameras, electronics, some fitness and sports, etc) but if you are selling books or cosmetics, etc it’s truly “meh” worthy. There are similar programs that pay out better, but Amazon has the advantage of being the well known name online.

The thing with Avon and Tupperware and all the others is that if anyone tells you that you’re going to make money selling the product they are lying through their lying teeth. The money is in the down line. If you’re good at convincing others to make questionable decisions you’ll do okay, if you’re good at recruiting people that are good at convincing others to make questionable decisions you’ve got a full time income and some pocket money.

As far as Amazon associates goes, if your niche topic is a spendy one you might actually do well (cameras, electronics, some fitness and sports, etc) but if you are selling books or cosmetics, etc it’s truly “meh” worthy. There are similar programs that pay out better, but Amazon has the advantage of being the well known name online.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: I can’t get people to respond when they order a gig or to read or like my thread, trying to get people to part with their money at the best of times is like trying to squeeze blood out of a stone (for me at least), so, I’ve got zero chance of persuading others to even think for themselves let alone to make questionable decisions. Look what happened when I tried to convince ved & you to take my sweets or free gifts… its pointless me trying.

I’ve tried all sorts in the internet marketing game & found nothing that works (like a whole lot of other people). ved found something that works but he is playing at secret Squirrel in case that information helps his competition to grow (rightly so). In that respect the question anyone should ask themselves is, why would anyone sell the formula that makes them money? They shouldn’t really for exactly the same reason as ved won’t. It’s probably because they know it won’t work but did once upon a time before the market fashion changed.

To be honest, if people want to buy anything, they’ll go to Amazon directly via their own Amazon accounts, simples… The good thing about affiliate marketing is if you are creating your own products for others to sell or to load your own eBook product with a ton of interesting, tempting, relevant affiliate links.

Writing is my game & information products, articles, eBooks, reports, reviews & so on make money. That is the only thing that has proved to me that can make money, so it’s just as well that I can write. Unfortunately though, you have to be a factory writer here to make money & I don’t do factory anything.

Archived