How do you feel when buyers like your work?

amyample

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

I wish that I was able to see my clients face when they open up the delivered family tree chart and photos, that means the world to me. I know their eyes light up because I am helping them discover more about themselves, where they come from and who their ancestors were. When they order the extras and I find photos from them I consider THAT to be their Golden ticket. Imagine being told very little about your great grandfather and then someone shows you a photo of him and your 4 year old son looks just like him, that is PRICELESS!

Guest tn5rr2012

I wish that I was able to see my clients face when they open up the delivered family tree chart and photos, that means the world to me. I know their eyes light up because I am helping them discover more about themselves, where they come from and who their ancestors were. When they order the extras and I find photos from them I consider THAT to be their Golden ticket. Imagine being told very little about your great grandfather and then someone shows you a photo of him and your 4 year old son looks just like him, that is PRICELESS!

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

• 3 weeks later...

Archived