How do you feel when buyers like your work?

amyample

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always give as much positive feedback as possible, and I refer gigs i like to my friends everywhere I go. I am not currently employed full time nor do I make great money, so right now the best tip I can give is on feedback and as a referral. I have a few that I would if I could…maybe one day I will be in a situation to do so.

I always give as much positive feedback as possible, and I refer gigs i like to my friends everywhere I go. I am not currently employed full time nor do I make great money, so right now the best tip I can give is on feedback and as a referral. I have a few that I would if I could…maybe one day I will be in a situation to do so.

Archived