Does the number of Gig Fav help the gig to rank

naikoosuhaib

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I asked how to then I saw Live portfolio was already on but not even a single appears 😦

Okay - when you upload your work, you’ve got to make sure that the image is chosen for the live portfolio.

Also, your buyers have to click a check box to say they agree to the inclusion of their work.

If you check everything and images still aren’t being added, I’d contact CS if I were you.

Good luck! 🙂

Okay - when you upload your work, you’ve got to make sure that the image is chosen for the live portfolio.

Also, your buyers have to click a check box to say they agree to the inclusion of their work.

If you check everything and images still aren’t being added, I’d contact CS if I were you.

Good luck! 🙂

when you upload your work, you’ve got to make sure that the image is chosen for the live portfolio.

How to ensure this?

Here you go - it picks up on any images/videos you upload, and you have to choose which one you want to use by clicking the left and right arrows under the portfolio sample box.

Hope it helps! 🙂

portfolio example

Basically I mostly upload just 1 I even tried 2-3 one time but still no appearance.

I guess as you said to contact CS

Hi Naikoo,

Our team was able to review this for you, and for future orders buyers will be able to add their deliveries to your live portfolio. Sorry about any inconvenience in the meantime!

Just a reminder, portfolio images are part of the buyer feedback and rating process. If your buyer does not rate your order or choses not to include the image in their review, then it will not appear on the Gig page. You can read more about this if you would like here:
Setting Your Live Portfolio | Rating your Order

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

On 10/11/2017 at 4:34 AM, offlinehelpers said:

Fingers crossed it works for you! 🤞 

I’m ever so glad you got there in the end! 🙂 

Thanks for help

Yes and it was your idea to contact CS as I though this has nothing to do with CS as it might be my problem.

Thanks Again 🙂

• 8 months later...

Archived