Does the number of Gig Fav help the gig to rank

naikoosuhaib

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had it happen to me once. It was a client with whom I had a great relationship, so I sent him a message asking him to let me know if there was anything in the delivery that he wasn’t totally satisfied with, so that I could avoid that issue in the future.

The client told me that it was a mistake and fixed it. This was back when clients could change reviews painlessly.

In case you are unaware, clients rate 3 aspects of your order; 4.7 means he rated two of them with 5 stars and one with 4.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there

This is a badge/level that is hand picked by fiverr stuff. It is not easy, yet it is possible.

Achieving many order + 5 star reviews + low cancellation rate and you may be the lucky one 😃

I know all this I know hand picked but like the Top Sellers who are on forum if they say example I had 2000 sales and I was picked so this will help like wht minimum sales are needed.

I know all this I know hand picked but like the Top Sellers who are on forum if they say example I had 2000 sales and I was picked so this will help like wht minimum sales are needed.

there is no minimum sales. I have seen top rated sellers with 700 reviews and I have seen selleres with 2k+ without that privilege.

I have asked them in the past and they didn’t give me any help 😛 .

there is no minimum sales. I have seen top rated sellers with 700 reviews and I have seen selleres with 2k+ without that privilege.

I have asked them in the past and they didn’t give me any help 😛 .

Hahahaha yeh you too have spend many years and reveiws are way high so you sales are 2k+ may be but still you are not picked.

BTW best of luck at least when you become one you can then answer hahaha

Hahahaha yeh you too have spend many years and reveiws are way high so you sales are 2k+ may be but still you are not picked.

BTW best of luck at least when you become one you can then answer hahaha

lol I wish my sales were 2000 😛

I am just saying there is not minimum in sales so you can get this badge.

Work hard and they may give it to you.

In my mind, I think there’s nothing I can do about it, so I just reply to the messages when I am awake. I would expect people to understand that there is a time difference between where we live. IF a potential buyer complains about me not responding fast enough, I’ll simply see that as a warning sign and not even bother. I’ll avoid that buyer.

On the other hand, if I get a message late at night, like right before I was planning to go to bed, I would reply to them and answer whatever questions they asked, and also add that I’m heading to bed so if they have further questions I would answer them in the morning, Tokyo time.
99% of the time, this works.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived