Does the number of Gig Fav help the gig to rank

naikoosuhaib

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think favorites number increase Gig rank.

No, Favorites help in no way to rank your gig - this is a tool for potential buyers.

And it won’t help especially after so many have tried to manipulate the Favorites numbers lately - it’s too easy to manipulate, so it has no value on your gig ranking or traffic or sales, none.

As a general rule, people should stop wasting their time manipulating Fiverr and its features, and instead they should focus their efforts on providing quality services, providing stuff that they’re good at, and avoid such suspicious schemes.

Or maybe people have too much time lately and nothing to do with it 😛

No, Favorites help in no way to rank your gig - this is a tool for potential buyers.

And it won’t help especially after so many have tried to manipulate the Favorites numbers lately - it’s too easy to manipulate, so it has no value on your gig ranking or traffic or sales, none.

As a general rule, people should stop wasting their time manipulating Fiverr and its features, and instead they should focus their efforts on providing quality services, providing stuff that they’re good at, and avoid such suspicious schemes.

I think it’s the Title, Review, and Tags that helps your ranking!

Thanks for clearing this matter…🙂

Well, the Fiverr Academy pages said something like this:

“It would be unwise to accept this project as it is out of your realm of knowledge.”

Accepting a project that you are not sure you’ll be able to deliver (as requested by the client & on time as well) can lead to bad stuff like cancellations, refunds, negative reviews, plenty of lost time, bad experience, etc.

I, myself, wouldn’t take on a project if I’m not 100% sure I can do it.

Well, the Fiverr Academy pages said something like this:

“It would be unwise to accept this project as it is out of your realm of knowledge.”

Accepting a project that you are not sure you’ll be able to deliver (as requested by the client & on time as well) can lead to bad stuff like cancellations, refunds, negative reviews, plenty of lost time, bad experience, etc.

I, myself, wouldn’t take on a project if I’m not 100% sure I can do it.

That is correct but what if orders are not coming? We need to take risk for those who are ready or just wait and keep calm?

That is correct but what if orders are not coming? We need to take risk for those who are ready or just wait and keep calm?

You could take such a risk, but it will be your fault if you’re not able to do it and have trouble, and you cannot complain later on that Fiverr is not helping you - you have to take full responsibility if you decide to take such risks, especially in case of failures.

Guest offlinehelpers

I think I’ll become a brain surgeon tomorrow - okay, it might be a risk as I know nothing about brain surgery, but I’m not getting much business as a plumber…

Similarly daft! ☀️

Please only take on orders you KNOW you can complete successfully.

Don’t take something you are not 100%.

If you do, you are risking one or more of the following:

• Cancellation
  • Bad review
  • Paypal Chargeback
  • Complaint to Customer Support by buyer
  • Lastly, wasting time working on a project - for $0.

What would you do, if during the process you get an order that you can do?

You’ve just ticked off a buyer who may never return to 5r, making other sellers (including) yourself lose out on $$.

I think I’ll become a brain surgeon tomorrow - okay, it might be a risk as I know nothing about brain surgery, but I’m not getting much business as a plumber…

Similarly daft! ☀️

Please only take on orders you KNOW you can complete successfully.

Epic example thanks for this

If you think, you did your job done perfectly. Then contact with customer support with evidence (screenshot & delivery work).🙂

They can help you on this problem.🙂

Does it really work?

Example a work was for design and in the middle I aksed is the deisgn good and buyers says yes its good will that proof be enough that at middle he says its nice and at last says It was not good.

Why he wants to cancel? Did you cover all his requirements? If yes, this can be proof.

If buyer wants some modifications Do it for a good review…🙂

You can get help from Customer Support…if you complete all requirements of your buyer.🙂

I gave him 2 revision and on third revision when I was working I again told in middle is this what you want and he said yes nice but again at end he changed password and said that he didn’t get what he wanted

I gave him 2 revision and on third revision when I was working I again told in middle is this what you want and he said yes nice but again at end he changed password and said that he didn’t get what he wanted

when I was working I again told in middle is this what you want and he said yes nice but again at end he changed password and said that he didn’t get what he wanted

When he comes online. Ask him again if he need any modifications. If he didn’t respond please contact with customer support.

Hope they can help you.🙂

Best regards,

Saddam_pro

You are absolutely right

Archived