New seller need suggestions

aremon1997

It looks like you have a lot of gigs and a lot of competition. It is a mystery to me and many others how Fiverr decides who is on the first page. But I am not an expert.

It looks like you have a lot of gigs and a lot of competition. It is a mystery to me and many others how Fiverr decides who is on the first page. But I am not an expert.

thank you for your replay:hugs:

Well, I always see top sellers and sellers with high selling counts in the first page. So maybe it is related to your rank and how much do you sell.

Well, I always see top sellers and sellers with high selling counts in the first page. So maybe it is related to your rank and how much do you sell.

thank you bro for your replay:relaxed:

• 1 month later...
Guest logoeasy

Which update or updates in particular are you referring to. And why and how is the update (are the updates) bad for you ?
Infact, you should have mentioned which new update you feel is bad for you and why you feel it is bad for you.
Why ? Because you may “feel” it is bad for you. But if you clearly mention the update(s) and why you feel it is bad for you, then and only then you could get some effective enlightenment from people who read your post.
There are instances where I “felt” something is bad for me. When I mentioned what exactly it is and why I feel it is bad for me, a few people enlightened me and I realized that what I felt bad for me, was infact good for me. Sometimes we all do not understand something the right way all the time. But, if we share complete information about it, that motivates people to enlighten us and makes it much easier for us to understand it better.
So, kindly mention which new update you are referring to and why you feel it is bad for you.

Which update or updates in particular are you referring to. And why and how is the update (are the updates) bad for you ?

Infact, you should have mentioned which new update you feel is bad for you and why you feel it is bad for you.

Why ? Because you may “feel” it is bad for you. But if you clearly mention the update(s) and why you feel it is bad for you, then and only then you could get some effective enlightenment from people who read your post.

There are instances where I “felt” something is bad for me. When I mentioned what exactly it is and why I feel it is bad for me, a few people enlightened me and I realized that what I felt bad for me, was infact good for me. Sometimes we all do not understand something the right way all the time. But, if we share complete information about it, that motivates people to enlighten us and makes it much easier for us to understand it better.

So, kindly mention which new update you are referring to and why you feel it is bad for you.

thank you for feedback:grinning:

• 11 months later...

Archived