How to order more then top reted seller in fiverr

diane07

Hello, I’m a new Seller at this fiver’s market place. I’ve been working for more than 5 years now, outside of this market. Now I want to work here and want to be the top rated seller. What should I do if my
Mod Note: Link Removed

Focus on getting level one first. If you set your expectations really high when you just start you might be sad it won’t happen as fast as you had hoped. When you get level one focus on getting level two. Focus on your work and communication rather than levels.

-ZoeDesigns

Wait, your thread title says you want to have more orders than top rated sellers, right? But then you said you want to be a top rated seller. You can’t have both - either you want to be a top rated seller, or have more orders than top rated sellers do 😛

Wait, your thread title says you want to have more orders than top rated sellers, right? But then you said you want to be a top rated seller. You can’t have both - either you want to be a top rated seller, or have more orders than top rated sellers do 😛

If you are the top rated seller with the most orders on the website, you can be both. You have more orders than 99.99% of top rated sellers, and you are one yourself.

On 8/27/2017 at 7:58 AM, uk1000 said:

What does the horizontal axis represent? If it’s time, how is it possible? 😕

Good question!

On 8/27/2017 at 7:39 AM, paulmaplesden said:

I see you’ve never experienced things going so badly it feels like time is moving backward? 😉

Right answer. 😂

On 8/27/2017 at 9:09 AM, saddu_writer said:

image.jpg.e9270ec135b6e7adaad21fe07f6e40

Yes, that’s right, I have come to the new way . So I want to be familiar with the roads of Shuffle way, for which future will not be wasted. thank you your beauty full information

On 8/27/2017 at 9:14 AM, paulmaplesden said:

What does the horizontal axis represent? If it’s time, how is it possible? 😕

I see you’ve never experienced things going so badly it feels like time is moving backward? 😉

Well so no one would have been succussed. I think so, but no one is succesy

If I were you I would:

-embrace the fact that I am not in fact from Canada, and stop trying to bank on that.
-proofread all of my gigs and profile description as there are at least 20 typos and grammatical mistakes
-use an actual photo of me and my real name
-get rid of that video on your main gig, as it is hurting your chances. (illegible text, sloppy animations, generic music)

• 5 months later...

Focus on getting level one first. If you set your expectations really high when you just start you might be sad it won’t happen as fast as you had hoped. When you get level one focus on getting level two. Focus on your work and communication rather than levels.

-ZoeDesigns

After many days, I think your words are correct

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I have been working on Fiverr for about 3 years now but I have been away from Fiverr for almost a year now due to a laptop being stolen from my maze and I have received some negative reviews for not working and my buyer request and my gig are showing nothing. I want help.

Archived