Buyer Purchasing Video To Keep It Himself?

jasveena

I had a buyer today approaching me and asking if I could do a video reading and flipping a large newspaper. I thought it is simple and he ordered. He/she kept dropping me message and then he/she went like … I wonder what outfit you would wear… I can’t wait to receiving this … may be you can even smell the newspaper…

So I asked him where will the video be posted and he said it is only for himself and he is a private person… the video is not for anyone else etc.

Has anyone faced this situation before?

Yes, and I don’t see why that’s a big deal. Would you be uncomfortable with your parents or boss watching a video of you flipping through a newspaper? Probably not. It’s odd that he said it’s for a private video for himself and I highly doubt that, but there isn’t much he can do with that. When I get requests like that, I say it’s going to cost a lot more than $5, and we negotiate, and I usually end up making a very good amount!

Guest matt_garry

I was about to say oh don’t panic I am sure it is just an ASMR video but then he said smell the newspaper uhh wow weird…

Reply to @kjblynx: It’s not about being worried if it will go into adult site because my gig is for BOOK review and not anything else. So of course it will be weird to put that it is not for adult site. As for the request I had, I was not comfortable so I decline.

Archived