Promoting Your Gig and Services On The Forum, Ok or Not Ok?

zoedesigns

poll  

112 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I love it!
    • I think it is perfectly ok!
    • I don’t mind but they should really be posted somewhere else
    • It is getting kind of annoying
    • It should not be allowed

Hello!

What do you sellers and buyers think of sellers promoting their gigs and services of the forum? Do you think it should be allowed or not? Take the poll below and we can see what the majority thinks.

Thanks!

• I love it!
  • I think it is perfectly ok!
  • I don’t mind but they should really be posted somewhere else
  • It is getting kind of annoying
  • It should not be allowed

0voters

This poll is unnecessary because gig advertising is already allowed on the forums, HOWEVER, it may only be posted in the “My Fiverr Gigs” forum. On every other forum, it is considered spam, and is deleted.

I don’t see this changing anytime soon, and certainly not as the result of a poll. 😉

This poll is unnecessary because gig advertising is already allowed on the forums, HOWEVER, it may only be posted in the “My Fiverr Gigs” forum. On every other forum, it is considered spam, and is deleted.

I don’t see this changing anytime soon, and certainly not as the result of a poll. 😉

Personally I would prefer if it was not allowed at all - anywhere.
The fact it is allowed in one section confuses a lot of new users and so they think they can post anywhere.

I highly doubt that posting in My Fiverr Gigs has generated enough sales for Fiverr to even cover the time it takes to deal with the spam that it causes - if Mods were paid of course. If spam posting gigs was not allowed at all, it would cut down on around 70% of the time Mods need to spend moderating.

Personally I would prefer if it was not allowed at all - anywhere.

The fact it is allowed in one section confuses a lot of new users and so they think they can post anywhere.

I highly doubt that posting in My Fiverr Gigs has generated enough sales for Fiverr to even cover the time it takes to deal with the spam that it causes - if Mods were paid of course. If spam posting gigs was not allowed at all, it would cut down on around 70% of the time Mods need to spend moderating.

I agree. Especially when you are looking for somewhere to chat on a new forum and all you can find are new advertisements from sellers promoting their gigs

• 3 weeks later...

Archived