• I’ve got less than 10 orders + less than $100 revenue
    • I’ve got less than 10 orders + more than $100 revenue
    • I’ve got more than 10 orders + less than $100 revenue
    • I’ve got more than 10 orders + more than $100 revenue
    • No orders yet
    • I’ve got more than 10 orders
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Completed orders are not a good metric across different gig types. You can have a month with 50 5$ orders, and that’s a worse month than getting 5 orders for 100$ each.

There are gigs where you can deliver 100 orders a month, they take little time. There are gigs where you need a day or a week to deliver one single order.

That’s true. Sometimes I do single orders with more articles, and that means I have fewer overall orders. It’s ultimately up to the customer to decide how to split things up though, and it isn’t necessarily indicative of a seller’s actual productivity.

Also, some people take getting reviews more seriously than others.

I guess that what I’m trying to say is ultimately, you’re the only one who can decide if you’re happy with how productive you were in a given month 🙂

On 8/25/2017 at 7:59 PM, somaginer1996 said:

That’s true. Sometimes I do single orders with more articles, and that means I have fewer overall orders. It’s ultimately up to the customer to decide how to split things up though, and it isn’t necessarily indicative of a seller’s actual productivity.

Also, some people take getting reviews more seriously than others.

I guess that what I’m trying to say is ultimately, you’re the only one who can decide if you’re happy with how productive you were in a given month 🙂

I think you misunderstood my post, this has nothing to do with productivity. I work on video, each order can take me hours. I know lots of sellers that only sell gigs that they can do in 10-20 minutes. It’s not comparable.

If a seller delivers 50 orders that took 10 minutes each to complete and I deliver 1 order that took me 10 hours, who’s more productive?

I think you misunderstood my post, this has nothing to do with productivity. I work on video, each order can take me hours. I know lots of sellers that only sell gigs that they can do in 10-20 minutes. It’s not comparable.

If a seller delivers 50 orders that took 10 minutes each to complete and I deliver 1 order that took me 10 hours, who’s more productive?

Oops, you’re right. I do tend to go off on tangents like that 😂 I probably used the term “productivity” too loosely there as well. I was just referring generally to how order number doesn’t take into account the actual work that’s being done.

But yeah, you’re right as well. The time frame for orders can vary wildly between (and sometimes even within) fields.

Archived