Suggestions for gigs

asadsultanawan

I’m just commenting on your phrasing, not the specific things you’re offering.

People don’t refer to them as “1000 words articles,” that just sounds weird to a native speaker. It’s generally “1000-word articles.”

Ok but people usually write ‘a 500 words article’ , is there not necessary ?Can I understand the difference ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it could just be the grammatical conventions I grew up under, I don’t know. I just always found that “500 words” trips up my tongue and disrupts the flow of a sentence.

Perhaps we need some input from other people 🙂

Actually 1000-words contains an illegal character which isn’t allowed on fiverr gig title.

I’ve given all the suggestions I feel like giving. There are some people on the forum who will no doubt feel like providing even more and even better feedback on all of your gigs, but I comb through enough writing for my own gigs to do it constantly in my free time 😂

By the way, I had a good discussion.

Ok but people usually write ‘a 500 words article’ , is there not necessary ?Can I understand the difference ?

I think the question is – in relation to your not-so-strong English skills – can you actually write 500 word articles… that will earn you 5-star reviews? I’m not so sure you have the skills necessary to deliver the kind of professionalism buyers are looking for.

Perhaps you should offer gigs ONLY for services that you actually have the skills to complete.

I think the question is – in relation to your not-so-strong English skills – can you actually write 500 word articles… that will earn you 5-star reviews? I’m not so sure you have the skills necessary to deliver the kind of professionalism buyers are looking for.

Perhaps you should offer gigs ONLY for services that you actually have the skills to complete.

I’ll try my best to produce what they want Sir!

This forum is for supporting people or discouraging them?

Many people replies here made me feel disappointed very much.

#No offence

On 8/25/2017 at 1:25 PM, asadsultanawan said:

Many people replies here made me feel disappointed very much.

#No offence

My intention is not to offend you. But, if you can’t communicate flawlessly in English, perhaps writing English articles is NOT the service for you to offer.

You’re not going to earn 5-star reviews writing articles in choppy and unpolished English.

Perhaps you might consider writing articles in your native language?

Many peoples replies here made me feel disappointed very much.

#No offence

My intention is not to offend you. But, if you can’t communicate flawlessly in English, perhaps writing English articles is NOT the service for you to offer.

You’re not going to earn 5-star reviews writing articles in choppy and unpolished English.

Perhaps you might consider writing articles in your native language?

Dear jonbass!

It is not the way you meant it.I have written many articles but

I am not a native speaker and we try to learn English by grammar from zero to advance level without any formal source. English is an internationally recognized language, so people work in English. Next, we make some mistakes and in order to eliminate those mistakes, we take help from you guys .Your kind support really means a lot to us nonnatives.

Thanks

Dear jonbass!

It is not the way you meant it.I have written many articles but

I am not a native speaker and we try to learn English by grammar from zero to advance level without any formal source. English is an internationally recognized language, so people work in English. Next, we make some mistakes and in order to eliminate those mistakes, we take help from you guys .Your kind support really means a lot to us nonnatives.

Thanks

Like I said, to be a successful seller here on Fiverr, you need to offer gigs for skills that you can complete. Communicating in smooth, accurate, grammatically-correct English does not appear to be a strong skill for you right now, and, therefore, trying to offer it to professionals looking for English articles will likely result in you receiving negative reviews.

Wanting to learn and help others is a great thing to do. But here on Fiverr, you need to offer gigs for services that you can do very well. Figure out what services you do well, and build your success around those skills. Once you have a firm grasp on proper English grammar and syntax, then, maybe, you’ll be in a better position to provide the kind of articles English-speaking buyers are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!
I am a new seller (Article writer). A few days ago, I completed an order, the client said to me if he liked my style, he would give me his next work. I worked efficiently, he marked 5 stars review and placed another order and asked me to work permanently for him, now I have to ask two things:

1. If you take order from the same buyer, is there any issue, I mean is there any possibility that Fiverr mark it spam?
  2. Some tips to attract other buyers, because even you are good at your work, people don’t know it or come to new sellers.

Thanks.
Asad sultan

Hi all!
I am a new seller. This forum has always been helpful to me.
I made a new gig today, the gig is related to ‘Virtual Assistant’ category. I want you people to have a review of it and tell me all the mistakes in it.
I will be glad to see the response.
The link of the gig is:
https://www.fiverr.com/asadsultanawan/be-your-virtual-assistant-for-5-hours?funnel=749f9fd8-c0be-4a86-8c4a-cfaf00195846#!
Thanks
Asad

Hi !
I want to ask about the best place for portfolio. I am an article writer but a newbie on fiverr. I made gig 10 days ago, and have completed two orders. Here are some options on which your kind suggestions are needed:

1. To place a link to portfolio in the gig description.
  2. To post the portfolio as PDF file on the gig.
  3. If we send an offer to a buyer , either send him link or if someone contacts you, send your porfolio in inbox.
    Which is the best option? If something else is needed , kindly post it out in replies.
    Thanks
    asadsultanawan

Archived