How do some seller have response time under 1 Hr?

yourcgbuddy

Hello there,
I am new here. So please pardon me if I am posting this in a wrong section.
I was going through few gigs after joining and many sellers have response time under 1 Hr. When I digged deep about terms like response time, I got to know that it only applies to initial response to a message we het from a buyer.

But, how do you respond to a message when you are sleeping? Do they not sleep at all (I know, I know) or do they have an alt available to respond?

Also, I noticed that few sellers, who are mostly positioned in the 1st row of the search results, are always online. Is this because they are using Fiverr app or something?

Hello there,

I am new here. So please pardon me if I am posting this in a wrong section.

I was going through few gigs after joining and many sellers have response time under 1 Hr. When I digged deep about terms like response time, I got to know that it only applies to initial response to a message we het from a buyer.

But, how do you respond to a message when you are sleeping? Do they not sleep at all (I know, I know) or do they have an alt available to respond?

Also, I noticed that few sellers, who are mostly positioned in the 1st row of the search results, are always online. Is this because they are using Fiverr app or something?

Do they not sleep at all

I sleep only a few hours a night if at all so I am always here, always answering.

It is a benefit of being an insomniac.

Well, in my case the secret is being 18 hours awake each and every day and having a laptop near me, including weekends and vacations. I could get away with a smartphone as well, but I’m more of a traditional computer user.

If you want the easy way: use the Fiverr app on your smartphone, keep it open, and respond as soon as you get a message (just make sure to stop the notifications when you sleep).

I see 🙂 Thank you for the reply

it’s an average response time.

So if I respond within minutes during the day to the majority of my messages, but during my 8-hour sleep I miss a few messages, it evens out in the end.

You don’t need to stay awake 20 hours a day, that’s for sure.

On 8/23/2017 at 5:08 AM, woofy31 said:

Well, in my case the secret is being 18 hours awake each and every day and having a laptop near me, including weekends and vacations. I could get away with a smartphone as well, but I’m more of a traditional computer user.

If you want the easy way: use the Fiverr app on your smartphone, keep it open, and respond as soon as you get a message (just make sure to stop the notifications when you sleep).

Yeah, I am not good with smartphones either compared to computers.

So, you will refresh the page every few minutes just to stay green?

When I check my page after a small interval the status is always offline.

On 8/23/2017 at 5:10 AM, frank_d said:

it’s an average response time.

So if I respond within minutes during the day to the majority of my messages, but during my 8-hour sleep I miss a few messages, it evens out in the end.

You don’t need to stay awake 20 hours a day, that’s for sure.

Oh okay. The problem is I am new here and still got no messages. So, for a while I should be careful I thought. 🙂

On 8/23/2017 at 5:10 AM, frank_d said:

You don’t need to stay awake 20 hours a day

Oops 👀    

On 8/23/2017 at 5:11 AM, yourcgbuddy said:

So, you will refresh the page every few minutes just to stay green?

I don’t refresh every few minutes just to be online - I usually have enough activity on Fiverr to be automatically online almost all the time.

But I’ve heard that keeping your Fiverr app open will keep you online.

On 8/23/2017 at 5:11 AM, yourcgbuddy said:

When I check my page after a small interval the status is always offline.

Yeah, from what I’ve observed, after about 10 minutes of inactivity you become offline.

On 8/23/2017 at 5:14 AM, woofy31 said:

I don’t refresh every few minutes just to be online - I usually have enough activity on Fiverr to be automatically online almost all the time.

Yeah, from what I’ve observed, after about 10 minutes of inactivity you become offline.

Yeah, they tweaked the online activity thingie, because everyone was opening a Fiverr tab and then went to bed. 🙂 “If everyone’s online, then no one is online…”

giphy.gif.6e9df86ffdcfe97e64c56901def964f3.gif

On 8/23/2017 at 5:15 AM, yourcgbuddy said:

Oh okay. The problem is I am new here and still got no messages. So, for a while I should be careful I thought.

All you have to do is respond to messages as they come, to the best of your ability. No need to stress over that for now.

On 8/23/2017 at 5:21 AM, woofy31 said:

10 minutes? Oh okay, that is manageable I guess 😕

This may be a off topic but I don’t want to keep creating new topics each time. Can I have different gigs for different types under same category?

For example my current gig says I will create and render 3d models of products. It comes under 2D/3D models with a subsection tag objects and products.

Can I create another gig for interior and exterior modeling under same category but under the sub section interior and exterior? Or can I only have one gig under 2D/3D model category?

By sub section what I meant is that thing comes after you choose the title and category sub category etc while creating a gig. This section also ask us to state the file types.

On 8/23/2017 at 5:23 AM, frank_d said:

all you have to do is respond to messages as they come, to the best of your ability. no need to stress over that for now.

Okay, a big Thank you 🙂

10 minutes? Oh okay, that is manageable I guess 😕

This may be a off topic but I don’t want to keep creating new topics each time. Can I have different gigs for different types under same category?

For example my current gig says I will create and render 3d models of products. It comes under 2D/3D models with a subsection tag objects and products.

Can I create another gig for interior and exterior modeling under same category but under the sub section interior and exterior? Or can I only have one gig under 2D/3D model category?

By sub section what I meant is that thing comes after you choose the title and category sub category etc while creating a gig. This section also ask us to state the file types.

You can have gigs in different categories without any problems! ☀️

The fiverr app on the phone helps…I also have a few message templates ready to go on the phone, iPad and pc to answer people back as soon as possible without having to think too much, especially when I’m busy. If I’m asleep, though, there is little or nothing to do, especially when people are 11 hours away from me timewise. If I don’t get enough sleep, my voice suffers…

Just do your best and don’t worry too much about response times and such. Sometimes it’ll take five minutes and others five hours. Just do your best, give great service and you should do just fine.

I wish you success!

The fiverr app on the phone helps…I also have a few message templates ready to go on the phone, iPad and pc to answer people back as soon as possible without having to think too much, especially when I’m busy. If I’m asleep, though, there is little or nothing to do, especially when people are 11 hours away from me timewise. If I don’t get enough sleep, my voice suffers…

Just do your best and don’t worry too much about response times and such. Sometimes it’ll take five minutes and others five hours. Just do your best, give great service and you should do just fine.

I wish you success!

Thank you very much 🙂 @andycancun and @guestservice

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEEK

I don’t know the last time I slept more than 3 - 4 hours.

Careful there, the last and only time I wasn’t sleeping more than 3-4 hours a day to cope with orders I ended up in the hospital due to exhaustion. After that I realized it wasn’t worth my health to overwork myself, not to mention how bad it was for my family to go through that 😕

If you don’t care about your own body and mental health, at least think about your family 😉

Careful there, the last and only time I wasn’t sleeping more than 3-4 hours a day to cope with orders I ended up in the hospital due to exhaustion. After that I realized it wasn’t worth my health to overwork myself, not to mention how bad it was for my family to go through that 😕

If you don’t care about your own body and mental health, at least think about your family 😉

727355_700b.jpg.33405620bff4279f3b504a32a30c3cf8.jpg

most of the time, I open fiverr account in a tab, then start reading my favorite blog. Sometimes, I forget to refresh the fiverr tab as you know after 10 mins it goes offline automatically. That’s why I use google extension and it’s working fine 🙂

I use Fiverr app in my smartphone as well as my laptop. I always have 6 hours sleep. sometimes we miss some messages when we are sleeping. but try to reply as soon as you awake.
You can use auto refresh extension or tool for your search engine. you can use it in laptop. so you can be always online. (my laptop is 24 hours on 🙂 )
also keep smartphone data on always.

Hope these are help you. good luck for your work.

On 8/25/2017 at 2:51 AM, evielola said:

most of the time, I open fiverr account in a tab, then start reading my favorite blog. Sometimes, I forget to refresh the fiverr tab as you know after 10 mins it goes offline automatically. That’s why I use google extension and it’s working fine 🙂

If you don’t mind me asking what is google extension?

On 8/25/2017 at 2:52 AM, creationdaddy said:

I use Fiverr app in my smartphone as well as my laptop. I always have 6 hours sleep. sometimes we miss some messages when we are sleeping. but try to reply as soon as you awake.

You can use auto refresh extension or tool for your search engine. you can use it in laptop. so you can be always online. (my laptop is 24 hours on 🙂 )

also keep smartphone data on always.

Hope these are help you. good luck for your work.

Auto refresh? Wow that is a great idea.

Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to download the fiverr app on your smart fone. Keep it open and set a notification sound from settings. As and when you receive any message or notification, the alarm will alert you. It is better to have chosen a song and it will wake you up if you are asleep. No need to be worried. I always complete my 8 hours sleep, with my fiverr app remained open on my smart phone. I never miss a single notification. My response time is one hour.

You should use fiverr app on your phone so that you can reply to messages on the go. Hope this helps!

On 9/7/2017 at 10:27 PM, misscrystal said:

Do they not sleep at all

I sleep only a few hours a night if at all so I am always here, always answering.

It is a benefit of being an insomniac.

I am too insomniac, misscrystal glad to see your answers on the forum

Archived