How can i make a awesome gig?

prottoyroyaiub

any tips for having a good career in fiverr ?aslo any tips for getting client request faster and more

any tips for having a good career in fiverr ?

Sure. Work hard, and market and promote your gigs.

aslo any tips for getting client request faster and more

Nope. There are none. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. If you want to be successful here, you’re going to have to be willing to work hard – and be patient. Sales will come when they come, and they will be directly proportional to the amount of work you put into them.

Nope. There are none. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. If you want to be successful here, you’re going to have to be willing to work hard – and be patient. Sales will come when they come, and they will be directly proportional to the amount of work you put into them.

any tips for promoting my gig ???/

Figure out who your target customers are. Then, determine where those customers are located – where they can be found (online and/or off). Once you know these two things, then go to where those customers are located, and think of creative ways in which you can tell those target customers about the services that you offer here on Fiverr.

YOU are going to have to figure out what those creative ways will be. Those are, after all, YOUR gigs, and YOUR target customers. We cannot help you market your gigs. YOU are the only person that can do that. And if you don’t feel comfortable marketing your gig, then perhaps you can hire one of the many freelance marketers here on Fiverr.

Be willing to work hard to EARN your success. There are no shortcuts to success.

Figure out who your target customers are. Then, determine where those customers are located – where they can be found (online and/or off). Once you know these two things, then go to where those customers are located, and think of creative ways in which you can tell those target customers about the services that you offer here on Fiverr.

YOU are going to have to figure out what those creative ways will be. Those are, after all, YOUR gigs, and YOUR target customers. We cannot help you market your gigs. YOU are the only person that can do that. And if you don’t feel comfortable marketing your gig, then perhaps you can hire one of the many freelance marketers here on Fiverr.

Be willing to work hard to EARN your success. There are no shortcuts to success.

thank you for your precious tip

such a nice and motivational speech .lots ot thanks again

Archived