I need to know how to get back my 5.0 overall ratings on My Profile

asfandyar363

Hello Good people of fiverr!
I am level two seller on fiverr and i have spend almost one year and earned good money too!
I have one little question from all senior seller on fiverr that how i can improve my ratings which is 4.9 i want it 5.0 !!!
All gigs are almost 5.0 but two of my gigs are 4.7 so i need to know whether i have to get 5.0 star rating on defecting gig of mine ??? Is this goind to set my over all ratings on fiverr
Thanks
Asfandyar363

Hello Good people of fiverr!

I am level two seller on fiverr and i have spend almost one year and earned good money too!

I have one little question from all senior seller on fiverr that how i can improve my ratings which is 4.9 i want it 5.0 !!!

All gigs are almost 5.0 but two of my gigs are 4.7 so i need to know whether i have to get 5.0 star rating on defecting gig of mine ??? Is this goind to set my over all ratings on fiverr

Thanks

Asfandyar363

All gigs are almost 5.0 but two of my gigs are 4.7 so i need to know whether i have to get 5.0 star rating on defecting gig of mine ???

If your average of all reviews is not 5.0 for every order, then you will not regain a perfect 5.0 rating. The law of averages does not allow it. If you don’t have “perfection”, then you can’t have a perfect rating.

Please keep in mind that you do not need a perfect 5.0 seller rating to be successful here on Fiverr. A 4.9 seller rating is still a fantastic rating. 😉

• 6 months later...

Archived