HELP! The buyer is not responding and I'm freaking out!

gracesheng

Hi, there was this one customer and they ordered two of my gigs at once. On one of them, they gave me the information. On the other one, they said they wanted to see how good my work was and if it was good, they would give me the info. Well, I finished the first one within a few hours and asked them for the info for the other one, but they haven’t responded. Now it’s due in less than 24 hours! Would CS remove this rating if they cancel due to seller not delivering on time because it’s 100% not my fault? I’ve messaged them at least once every day and they haven’t responded. They haven’t marked the other order as complete either. What should I do?

Guest vkeyme

You could try to cancel the other order on which the info isn’t submitted yet, their is a resolve tab on the order page.

And for the first one don’t worry it’ll be marked as completed automatically within 3 days of delivery .

Guest matt_garry

I certainly wouldn’t consider delivering empty cheating anyone…

they aren’t responding but they purchased you’re order so clearly they want you’re service or they wouldn’t have bought it. If they come back the will either ask for a refund or they will finally give you the info you need to complete the work. As long as you state that you delivered so the order wont cancel and you are happy to do the work when they need it or offer a refund. Why would they leave a negative?

Honestly, I wouldn’t risk the chance of a negative feedback… I would just submit a mutual cancellation stating that they didn’t provide you the info and you don’t want to punished as a result of not delivering withing the time frame. At that point, the clock will stop and they can either approve the cancellation or decline it and then provide you the information needed so you can complete it.

Good luck :)>-

I ordered a gig, the guy said it was done but he did nothing. I wrote I wanted my money back and fiverr said they would give him a chance to complete the work. It has been over 10 days now and I have no idea who to contact. If this guy had even done 20% of what he promised I would have been ok but nothing I feel ripped off even if it is only $5!

Reply to @bachas85: Any thoughts on the ‘new’ ability for buyers to go months back into a sale, and change their review as tool to ruin sellers? I’ve seen the topic pop up a couple of times on the forum. I seen that before the ability to make a review was shut down 3 days after delivery on the old version, now with V2 it’s open again? Isn’t that a horrible and unfair idea on Fiverr’s part. Seller’s can’t go in and cancel the gig to remove it either, the claim for the money has already been made, etc. What’s your thoughts?

I don’t know if I would actually want to run a business on fiverr at all until they change that if that is the case.

I don’t think that is fair at all, someone being happy with one gig you do and then possibly being unhappy to the point of leaving bad feedback on a 2nd gig, should not have the right to base their 2nd experience review on changing the 1st review.

I am not yet a seller and did not notice that.

Not smart, nor fair, fiverr.

Archived