Order cancelled got cheated after working for 2 days

naikoosuhaib

Hi Naikoosuhaib, every time you edit anything including tags and titles your gig will be reviewed and could take 24 hours or more. This takes you out of the selling/ availability loop. That is my understanding.

Yes you are right that I know even 48 hours but still after that gig is on page 4 and its going back but never goes to page 3

• 3 months later...

No you can’t cancel an order that hasn’t started. If you need to cancel after it starts don’t worry about it.

A buyer has made an order but the order has not started yet and I don’t want to do that task. What will be happened to this order? Does this affect my cancellation rate?

A buyer has made an order but the order has not started yet and I don’t want to do that task. What will be happened to this order? Does this affect my cancellation rate?

Though order has yet not started but now you can’t do anything about it because even if buyer doesn’t fill requirements for order to start it will remain always and one day you might get bored to see it and you have to cancel it.

However if he starts the order you can cancel and yes it will affect cancel rate but only after its cancelled.

However now if user does not full fill requirement and order doesn’t start then it will not add in your cancel rate until you cancel it

Though order has yet not started but now you can’t do anything about it because even if buyer doesn’t fill requirements for order to start it will remain always and one day you might get bored to see it and you have to cancel it.

However if he starts the order you can cancel and yes it will affect cancel rate but only after its cancelled.

However now if user does not full fill requirement and order doesn’t start then it will not add in your cancel rate until you cancel it

Thanks for your reply.

Did you raise the price after the order is done?

Its 4 month old post I don’t quite remember! But there are 2 things either do job in the price given to stop the cancel rate and other things or cancel it if you think its not worth doing. However if price is low ask the buyer politely that its difficult task and will take a little more amount many a times they agree to raise price and if not then you can either cancel or do the work in amount offered

• 3 years later...

Actually the matter is being a newbie I was afraid that I cancelled request almost 3 times but he kept asking so I though he might leave a negative review at the profile and it will have bad effect on the profile when buyers will see the -ve review

You can’t be afraid of the possibility of a bad review. If you hold the mindset that you need to keep cancelling orders because a seller might leave a bad review, then you’re not going to get paid much here on Fiverr. Stand up for your work. Don’t let bad buyers take advantage of you.

Hi dear,

I appreciate your information

If you decline cancel order for many projects mutually, it does not affect your ranking

After intervention of CS fiverr to cancel order you will refund your money or the buyer is always winner?

Thank you very much

Wow, this thread didn’t just get necroed, it’s a four-year-old thread raised from the dead by someone who hasn’t posted in two years ago. It’s more like the zombie apocalypse! :thinking:

And the person they are addressing is suspended from forum activity until September 2021…

Archived