What would be a good gig to

ceceliavo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

😛 He did haha. The only problem I have with that is someone watching the video completely forgetting what they are on my gig for and think to themselves “Oh I want that video that I’m watching,” but I don’t know I supposed I can put myself in the video afterwards NOT sure if a video like that would fit for what I do…

😛 He did haha. The only problem I have with that is someone watching the video completely forgetting what they are on my gig for and think to themselves “Oh I want that video that I’m watching,” but I don’t know I supposed I can put myself in the video afterwards NOT sure if a video like that would fit for what I do…

Archived