Fiverr getting error how can i resolve

debashis993

• 4 weeks later...
Guest offlinehelpers

Hi, my gig delivery time is within 24 hours but see the screenshot after happening this still now i didn’t get any new orders.

Another of your screenshots! 🙂

I won’t try and guess what this one’s showing - I got it wrong the last time! 😉

Can you describe your problem instead please?

On 1/22/2018 at 2:28 PM, offlinehelpers said:

Another of your screenshots! 🙂 I won’t try and guess what this one’s showing - I got it wrong the last time! 😉

Can you describe your problem instead please?

simple I’m selected 1 day delivery time but when i select 24 hours delivery time my gig did not show up and see this screenshot .

Guest offlinehelpers

simple I’m selected 1 day delivery time but when i select 24 hours delivery time my gig did not show up

and see this screenshot .

simple I’m selected 1 day delivery time but when i select 24 hours delivery time my gig did not show up

and see this screenshot .

Ah thank you for explaining! 🙂

For it to be counted as an express gig and show up the search as such, you need to deliver one order within the 24 hours.

Once you’ve done that, it’ll show up as a 24 hour express gig and it’ll be reflected in your gig details on your backend.

• 2 months later...

Can you contact your phone service provider and ask them to disable your phone number and phone?

This raises a good question about what happens when you lose your phone with your fiverr app on it. I don’t think someone who finds the phone can change a password on your account or settings to withdraw money but they could do things to your orders and messages possibly.

On 3/29/2018 at 2:07 PM, misscrystal said:

Can you contact your phone service provider and ask them to disable your phone number and phone?

This raises a good question about what happens when you lose your phone with your fiverr app on it. I don’t think someone who finds the phone can change a password on your account or settings to withdraw money but they could do things to your orders and messages possibly.

Yes i was contacted my service provider then they verifiyed my details they blocked my sim card that is why i want to change my password i dont know what to do

yes that is why i want to change my password i dont know what to do

Can you get to a computer and go on vacation mode? This will stop messages from new buyers from coming in.

Do you have any outstanding orders?

You won’t be able to change your password without your phone. This is not the main problem right now.

On 3/29/2018 at 2:16 PM, misscrystal said:

Can you get to a computer and go on vacation mode? This will stop messages from new buyers from coming in.

Do you have any outstanding orders?

You won’t be able to change your password without your phone. This is not the main problem right now.

yes i already on vacation mode how i contact cs team asap please tell me

Yes i was contacted my service provider then they verifiyed my details they blocked my sim card

Did you contact your provider by email? You could attach it to your ticket to Fiverr CS, or if you contacted your provider by phone, you could ask them to send you an email about it, with your data, name and phone number, in it, to prove to Fiverr it is/was your phone number.

I fear the app doesn´t log you out automatically after a certain time either. I have all my important apps secured with fingerprint/password, so in case I lose my phone or it gets stolen, nobody can open my Fiverr app, mail or anything the like too easily. But that´s just an idea for your next phone, of course.

Sending a ticket is supposed to be the fastest way (but it still can take a while):

https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Another idea: you could ask support if they can let you change your password via the security question instead of the phone verification, I´m not sure if that´s possible technically, though, but asking doesn´t hurt.

• 6 months later...
Guest jessy_ajior

It may be you net speed or browser cache problem. Check them and reload the page. If it not fix the issue then I think you need to contact CS

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

If it’s in a relevant subcategory you should do nothing. If you think it’s now in the wrong category (irrelevant to what the gig is for) you could maybe contact CS and see if it can be changed back or to the most relevant subcategory (you could probably change it yourself but you should check with them first I think - so you have their permission).

Archived