I wanna make a team account

msrsumon

I experienced that where a nornal or general fiverr seller offers his a gig for $5 or $10 where a fiverr pro seller offers the same gig for $100 or $200, in this case my question is that “Will the buyers be interested to a pro seller for the same gig service at a pro seller’s high rate?” If not then what’s the use of pro seller?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s in the buying section - it’s definitely for buyers! 🙂

Ok. I understand your words.

One question _ you know when we go to our profile there is an option to view our profile as a buyer and as a seller. Even if a seller view his profile as buyer, Is he still unable to open a team account?

The real question is do Pro sellers stick to their pricing? Theoretically, Pro sellers shouldn’t impact regular sellers.The same buyers who used to order from regular sellers for $10 aren’t suddenly going to start ordering the same service for $100. For most, their budgets simply won’t permit that.

However, if a Pro seller gets sick of only having orders come in from Fiverr itself. (Sorry, couldn’t resist). The likelihood is that they will eventually offer discounts on work to less wealthy buyers.

No orders this week? Ok, you won’t like to admit it but yes, you probably will sell that 15-second, $10,000 social media video production for $200.

If this happens, Pro sellers will cause a problem for regular sellers as they will essentially become people with huge leverage who regular buyers will never be able to compete against.

The real question is do Pro sellers stick to their pricing? Theoretically, Pro sellers shouldn’t impact regular sellers.The same buyers who used to order from regular sellers for $10 aren’t suddenly going to start ordering the same service for $100. For most, their budgets simply won’t permit that.

However, if a Pro seller gets sick of only having orders come in from Fiverr itself. (Sorry, couldn’t resist). The likelihood is that they will eventually offer discounts on work to less wealthy buyers.

No orders this week? Ok, you won’t like to admit it but yes, you probably will sell that 15-second, $10,000 social media video production for $200.

If this happens, Pro sellers will cause a problem for regular sellers as they will essentially become people with huge leverage who regular buyers will never be able to compete against.

The real question is do Pro sellers stick to their pricing?

As a Pro, I was requested to keep my prices to a minimum of $100. The only time I would go below that is if I were offering a private, custom offer to a previous client.

Ummm I don’t offer the same service as I did for my usual gigs. No seller can. It’s a common misconception that pro gigs are the same as regular ones. Let me assure you they are not. A few exceptions of poor quality control on Fiverr’s part, but in general, that’s the rule.

And my success manager was really clear on that: if I am to create pro gigs they need to be on a league of their own.

Also: interesting tidbit, since launch I raised my Pro price twice. 🙂

Ummm I don’t offer the same service as I did for my usual gigs. No seller can. It’s a common misconception that pro gigs are the same as regular ones. Let me assure you they are not. A few exceptions of poor quality control on Fiverr’s part, but in general, that’s the rule.

And my success manager was really clear on that: if I am to create pro gigs they need to be on a league of their own.

Also: interesting tidbit, since launch I raised my Pro price twice. 🙂

Also: interesting tidbit, since launch I raised my Pro price twice.

I’ve raised my prices once… Still no signs of slowing down…

We also can’t do that either. We have a limit to what sort of dicount or minimum price we give out depebding on starting price and category.

Fiverr staff is very much involved with Pro gigs. The minute we do something, they know about it and if they have something to say, they do. 🙂

We also can’t do that either. We have a limit to what sort of dicount or minimum price we give out depebding on starting price and category.

Fiverr staff is very much involved with Pro gigs. The minute we do something, they know about it and if they have something to say, they do. 🙂

Fiverr staff is very much involved with Pro gigs. The minute we do something, they know about it and if they have something to say, they do.

I can second this - My Customer Success Manager is lovely, but there is no way I would cross her!

Archived