Excessive gigs cancellations could make you lose you're badge

Guest hadjidoro

Guest hadjidoro

I just want to share my experience.

Two week ago I received an message from the support saying :

"Unfortunately, based on your recent activity, it seems that your account no longer meets the minimal requirements for the Level Two status. Therefore, we have removed the Level Two badge from your account, along with the features that came with it."

All this happen after receiving a lot of orders from buyer which have not contacted me first (Despite a clear gig description), I was unable to to do the work so, I request mutual cancellation and have a high cancellation ratio which

make me lose my level two and level one badge.

I just warn people to be careful because an excessive gigs cancellations could make you lose your badge

it just happened with me! i just feel so hear broken! i worked real hard on this account but sometimes its better to cancel the order than having the buyer giving a bad review!

Fiverr should look into this because most of the times i have ended up with buyers who dont read my gig description properly and then force me into cancelling orders or they threat to give bad reviews! i am just having a hard time! guess i goto work more hard!

thank you for this post…didn’t realize cancellation could cause your badge, even if you do mutual cancellation. I do get that quit a few times, when a buyer orders my gig that goes beyond what I would do. I know by judging an image if I’d need way more then my average 7 days…I think in V2 there should be something that could help make this fair.

Archived