Someone copied my gig and used my picture

peach93

Hi there!

This morning, a Fiverr user sent me a message (very nice from her) telling me that someone had copied my gig “Write something on my finger and sexily bite it”. I checked it, and not only had she copied the title (exactly the same title), but she had taken the main picture of my gig too (which obviously belongs to me, and even has my username written on it). She was using MY work as if it was hers. I sent an email to Fiverr customer support, but I still didn’t get any answer and I’m starting to get very angry. I don’t know if there’s any easier or more direct way of reporting a user, as I never had to do it before.

Really, I cannot believe that there are people trying to get money from other people’s work. This is unbelievable and so annoying! I think this kind of people should inmediately be banned from using Fiverr ever again.

Any ideas or experiences about this?

HI there,

I’ve had that happen a couple of times… each time I reported it and their gig was disabled… don’t know if they were banned but it was obvious that they copied mine. It pisses me off that some people try to come across as a professional - using someone else’s work - instead of making their own. How hard is it really! Geeze!

Archived