Fiverr pricing policy

Guest keyboard0

Guest keyboard0

Hello, and congrats for fiverr’s 2 million users.

I have been here for some time, and done few orders.

Some gigs are too under-priced, I have done some orders that worth ten times higher then just 5$, I make 3D models, and the orders I have done need alot of effort and time, and 5$ is like, giving it for free, I posted my work on other forums to ask about what would be the appropriate price for the work that I have done, and saying 5$ is a joke.

I know that you have to upgrade in level so you can increase the gig price, but it’s not very usefull for all kinds of gigs, instead prices should have a maximum ammount depending on the type of the gig, and the rating and comments of users who can suggest a good price, not too low and not too high, that way both cutomer and seller will be happy.

Other websites like fiverr.com offer up to 40$ for a gig price, I wish if we can all do that here.

You can even make a vote for it on fiverr.com to see what the users would say, say if 70% says yes then it will added.

Or perhaps the price highest limit can be chosen (or voted for) by users (mostly buyers, in order for fiverr not to loose any clients, after all, fiverr.com have 2 million users now because it’s very, very cheap).

I hope that you take my suggestion in consideration.

Thank you for time 🙂

The fair price is the price YOU want to charge for your work. If it’s $40 then you ask people to buy 8 gigs, simple as that. If you find no one is willing to pay that much lower your price until you find a level you’re comfortable at. You may want to sell a bit cheap at first to build your feedback and get to higher levels but still don’t go too far below what you want.

Take however long it takes you to do the actual work, add in 10% for communicating with the client and factor it in to your desired hourly rate.

Guest keyboard0

@finalstep: That’s a good idea, a customer of myne ordered twice for that matter.

@bachas85: Yes it can be tricky, but for architectural models the lowest price for a precise and textured model is no less than 20$ in the least cases 🙂

Most people have NOOOO problem buying additional gigs- before I had gig extras I asked people to purchase multiple gigs based on editing time and noone had any issue. If the service is right and good enough and its something the community wants, they’ll pay you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s true - I did much work for 5$ when i started. I found the way to increase my selling quantity with extra’s. From the moment i reached level 2, I have non stop people messaging me. Some stuff like custum plugins I charge an amount of gigs. Some guy asked to add a million products to a webshop… and qouted him 200 gigs… (what is fair price lol)… The thing is, as your status increases you get the respect of the community and people are willing to pay higher if they see the reviews…

Archived