Full rights?

Guest voiehnf18

Guest voiehnf18

Hello Community,

when i bought a video on fiverr where they say my website or wish text do i have all rights for this? Can i upload this on youtube without problems?

I want a sexy video with my website name.

According to Fiverr’s “Terms of Service” (ToS) which all buyers and sellers agreed to when they set up their accounts . . .

"Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the gig description."

Note: This sounds complete, simple and final, but also understand that sellers at Fiverr sometimes offer items they do not have the legal right to sell. If you buy Copyrighted or Trademarked images, texts, etc, then the seller probably had no legal right to sell it to you, whether they knew that or not, so regardless of what the seller or Fiverr says, you could still get sued for using it by the REAL rights holders. (Disney images and films, Harry Potter e-books, various commercial audiobooks, etc, etc.)

Full ToS can be read at: http://fiverr.com/terms_of_service:

Honestly, regardless of what Fiverr’s TOS says and what the seller says, if sellers’ don’t file for official copyrights, its harder to prove in a court of law without it.

For instance, if you bought something from Fiverr, then the seller changes his description saying he/she keeps full rights, what proof does either party have?

I’m just saying.

Archived