How is the start of August?

rahman_wali

It’s entirely possible to make $500 a month and much more with $5 gigs as the basis. Packages and upgrades really bump up the earnings, but I’m sure you know that.

Well done @rahman_wali ! 🙂

Thank you!!! you know I got much bigger orders in the end of July… about from 50$ to 100$… i am so happy from Fiverr 🙂 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses::relaxed::hugs::open_mouth:

You asked: “How is [your] Month of August?”

To be honest, with us being not even two days into August, I’m afraid I just don’t have enough “Month of August” data to sufficiently answer your question. Perhaps you can ask again at the END of the month. 😉

You asked: “How is [your] Month of August?”

To be honest, with us being not even two days into August, I’m afraid I just don’t have enough “Month of August” data to sufficiently answer your question. Perhaps you can ask again at the END of the month. 😉

yes, for sure… I said how is the start of August? will ask again the end of the month… 😍

yes, for sure… I said how is the start of August? will ask again the end of the month… 😍

yes, for sure… I said how is the start of August? will ask again the end of the month…

Actually, you said nothing of the sort. Your post is titled: “How is Month of August”".

The content of your post reads:

HI, I earned a lot of in just 1 day of August. I am doing very well, how about yours? how much? i am so happy and keep moving…

Your post and title do not include the word “start”. 😉

Realistically speaking, it makes no sense – halfway through the SECOND day of a month – to ask people how that profitable that month has been. Ask that question about profitability near the end of a month, so that people have a month of sales data to refer to. 😉

yes, for sure… I said how is the start of August? will ask again the end of the month…

Actually, you said nothing of the sort. Your post is titled: “How is Month of August”".

The content of your post reads:

HI, I earned a lot of in just 1 day of August. I am doing very well, how about yours? how much? i am so happy and keep moving…

Your post and title do not include the word “start”. 😉

Realistically speaking, it makes no sense – halfway through the SECOND day of a month – to ask people how that profitable that month has been. Ask that question about profitability near the end of a month, so that people have a month of sales data to refer to. 😉

OK, Thank you so much!! :joy::joy::grinning::grinning:

Archived