How many gigs did you sell your first week?

cassysailermoon

Guest beccadex

I hardly had any sales my first week I actually started, but once I posted my most popular gig, a few months ago I’ve had non stop orders, nothing as great as 42 orders in a week, but I think I got about 9 in a week or so once.

Guest marsch001

It goes up and down, but now I’ve got a few return customers, and although I don’t always get orders from everyone of them every week, I tend to get an order or two from them at least once a month, plus new people coming in. That said, your sales are above average for sure! But I see also that you have almost 20 gigs, which could help - most people I think start out with fewer. I only have 2 gigs and they are the same ones I’ve had since I started.

You are at a great start cassysailermoon 🙂 In my first week, first month, first YEAR I sold nothing! I had only one Gig (which I still have and is now my bestseller). During the first year and a half I had only one customer who was coming back to buy once every 3 months. I decided to see if I could improve that Gig, read all that I could on the forum and applied as much as I could, and my sales started to go up. I created more Gigs and in the past 6 months I became $2,760 richer! $-)

Archived