Revenue clearing - how to use it to order gigs

moondragon

Hi all,

I have done my first sales it shows in my Revenues that I have earned $32 and I could clear them from 11 August 2013. Also, I would like to know the exact process to have this revenues put on my account in order to be used for future gigs.

Thanks in advance for your help,

MoonDragon

"To be able to use this revenue (after it clears) you just have to click the “Order Now” green button on a gig you want and the process will start."

Sorry it seems that you are missing everything : I am a seller not a buyer. I just want to collect the money I earned.

I have delivered the work 17 days ago and it is today 11 August 2013 that I should be able to clear my earnings.

Thanks and regards.

You are right : you just missed to say that the earnings will come automatically on my account (in the top right, square and green area) for future use.

So, presently the earning that will be cleared on 11 August 2013 (today) will be show up (only) on next day 12 August 2013. Personally, I find this unfair knowing that Fiverr can earn some interest on daily basis by using my money.

Archived