Is there any way to take action about this kinda broker?

riyad2492

Is there any way to take action about those whom orders a seller in money from another buyer(The broker). They takes high amount of money and order to a seller in low amount. Fiverr can’t see them??? they are destroying fiverr… 😤
Please help me how can i take action about them??? I’ve prove.

Guest offlinehelpers

You get a buyer, they pay you, they sell your services on for a profit.

That’s how business works - buy cheap, sell at a profit - not sure what your complaint is really. So long as the middle man sticks to the ToS, it’s a legitimate business model.

I know some of my buyers are resellers - suits me down to the ground - I don’t have to go looking for buyers, because they’re doing that.

Guest offlinehelpers

Is that even a complain? That’s the main principle of business. That’s how you get profit. The man who runs fruit stall at the corner of the street does this too. Should we ban him?

@saad_nagi - sorry I’ve run out of hearts - you’re 100% correct! 💜

Actually, you can do that. 🙂

How can i do that here?

Mod Note: Some posts by @riyad2492 have been removed due to flags and some replies were removed since they followed the same topic. No other intervention will be taken at this time since the discussion appears to have resumed in a more polite way. If more problems arise this will be reassessed.

How can i do that here?

Mod Note: Some posts by @riyad2492 have been removed due to flags and some replies were removed since they followed the same topic. No other intervention will be taken at this time since the discussion appears to have resumed in a more polite way. If more problems arise this will be reassessed.

You can attach it, there’s an option for it in the buttons above text field.

OR you can explain what do you want to show. Maybe that can clear your point.

have you even got any skill??? if no. then please leave the market place. brokering ain’t a skill

brokering ain’t a skill

From what I could understanding in your post, they are reselling - reselling is a perfectly valid business.

And since when is brokering not a skill anymore? 😏

have you even got any skill??? if no. then please leave the market place.

Who gives you such a right as to demand others to leave the marketplace? This is a global marketplace for anyone interested to join, and the site and this forum is open to anyone 😉 Please maintain a respectful and constructive behavior towards the other forum members.

@offlinehelpers tried to shine some light into the problem, and you just attacked her for no reason other than trying to help.

I think if that’s the case with you or if that irritates you, you can state in your description that your work is NOT for re selling. OR you can charge extra price for that. That’s entirely up to you. You can use this to make more business out of it.
But you can’t call it as illegal business. It’s completely valid and on point. I hope that helps.

Archived