Trouble with a buyer

Guest beccadex

Guest beccadex

I recently got a request from a buyer with very vague and awkward instructions of what to actually do in my new video gig. So I just did it my own way, since it was very hard to understand and came with a very hard to understand photo of what I should do. I delivered to him a good video, very clear and happy. And natural, which the buyer put a lot of emphasis on.

They are now requesting that I do another video because I spoke too fast in the video, but any other way I tried to do it made it look very staged and unnatural. He also tried to claim that I had written the sign wrong for his video, and when I brought up that it wasn’t wrong, he changed his story

What should I do to make sure I’m not being ripped off. Should I record him a new video?

It would depend on you. I know of many sellers who put in the extra effort and won’t stop until their client is happy. Many times, their hard work pays off. Of course, sometimes, they do end up getting the short end of the stick and it happens when buyers are out to scam so there’s nothing you can really do about it.

If you are comfortable with continuing to work with the buyer, then do so. However, if you aren’t and think it may not be worth the hassle, then don’t. =]

Archived