Beware Fiverr Sellers..Once a good seller now a begger

irahul7678

fiverr.com/irahul7678’’

I was a poor guy, until i met the fiverr last year… i was good in graphics so it did not took me a long to rise after fiverr gave me a chance… i brought good clothes, a good 150$ phone… i was earning around 500$ from fiverr and i was happy until the fiverr dropped a bomb namely update recently 2 months ago

now the condition is like i have no new order now despite being…235 ratings which are all 5 star…also need to mention i have no negative rating

so guys this was just a alert… i have contacted fiverr team several times. but all in vain… my gig is lost… now i have no orders… this was my story…

Edit your gig and maybe change these parameters:

Service type

Gig Metadata

Search tags

When you get your gig you’ll see it on the first page.

Don’t hope for the best, instead, take action!

I am trying every 4th day…

its not working… thanks for suggestion 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Hahah lol

Hope for the best

That’s a really nasty thing to say to somebody who’s struggling. 😒

Please, if you’re going to post on multiple threads in quick succession, at least read the posts which went before, so your post makes some sense.

Thank you in advance! 🙂

Fiverr Promotion for gigs didn’t work so they shut down this feature. Now, These search tests are NOT work for most good sellers but I don’t understand why they still don’t bring back search options. They should bring back how fiverr was just like how they did with Promotional ad gig.
I am experiencing sometimes around 5-10 orders per day and some others day nothing.

Maybe is better to open one petition so CS will take more seriously our opinions ?

Guest didaralam274

May be you should offer some other kind of product such as logo design, social media picture design. I think the demand of your current service fall so you are not getting enough order or there some other seller offering the same service. If you are good with graphic then you should offer more different kind of graphic gig.

Sorry for your situation. So the question you are asking yourself, “what to do?”

First, you are not alone. A lot of people are asking that question. Most people start with the norms. Which are:

1. Make sure your tags reflect your keywords
  2. Be sure your title and gig description shows value to the buyer.
  3. Look at your gigs from the lenses of a buyer (tough to do)
  4. Try new things…effort counts
  5. Promote your gig

There is no road map that works for all. What may work for me, may not work for you so you have to experiment a bit. That 's what I did. I also kept notes – a daily diary of things I tried, things I noticed other gigs in my category were doing and any help I could find on the forum.

I wish you luck

May be you should offer some other kind of product such as logo design, social media picture design. I think the demand of your current service fall so you are not getting enough order or there some other seller offering the same service. If you are good with graphic then you should offer more different kind of graphic gig.

thanks for the suggestion mate…

Btw …i have done a good research as its been 2 months… new sellers are getting around 15-20 orders a day, but old sellers nil…we all are waiting for some magic to happen…good to see people are responding, atleast i am not the one who have been affected…

lets be together and get it fixed…fingers crossed

Rahul

Sorry for your situation. So the question you are asking yourself, “what to do?”

First, you are not alone. A lot of people are asking that question. Most people start with the norms. Which are:

1. Make sure your tags reflect your keywords
  2. Be sure your title and gig description shows value to the buyer.
  3. Look at your gigs from the lenses of a buyer (tough to do)
  4. Try new things…effort counts
  5. Promote your gig

There is no road map that works for all. What may work for me, may not work for you so you have to experiment a bit. That 's what I did. I also kept notes – a daily diary of things I tried, things I noticed other gigs in my category were doing and any help I could find on the forum.

I wish you luck

i am trying all of these except one thing i am not making notes… thanks for the suggestion… I will keep it in mind 🙂

hope for the best

Rahul

Luckily I don’t rely on Fiverr at all. Had my last transaction here 3 month ago and just today I send a buyer to somebody else as they had some weird demands.
What I notice is that there are a lot of buyers trying to get advantage of all sellers. In all price ranges. No matter if your price is $5,- or $120,-
They try to sound as if they are your boss. Very nasty behavior. I consider leaving Fiverr totally for what it is.

Luckily I don’t rely on Fiverr at all. Had my last transaction here 3 month ago and just today I send a buyer to somebody else as they had some weird demands.

What I notice is that there are a lot of buyers trying to get advantage of all sellers. In all price ranges. No matter if your price is $5,- or $120,-

They try to sound as if they are your boss. Very nasty behavior. I consider leaving Fiverr totally for what it is.

Mario, that is no solution. You keep talking about your business outside Fiverr, but not a lot of us have that.

There are gigs in my category that have 0 orders pending and no new reviews in weeks that are placed higher than mine. Total bs

If you have a best selling product usually you want that where the most people can see it.

You wouldn’t hide it out of site.

If you have a product that almost never gets sales you would put that to the back.

It reminds me of when I went and looked at all those terrible fiverr competitor sites.

They have lots of sellers that never get any sales. Ever. That’s what you see first now and

it gives a wrong impression of this site.

Mario, that is no solution. You keep talking about your business outside Fiverr, but not a lot of us have that.

Fiverr became my main source of income from 2014 till now. But I will consider looking for other source of income, not in freelancing, but more on internet marketing stuffs.

Guest perfect_researc

’’

I was a poor guy, until i met the fiverr last year… i was good in graphics so it did not took me a long to rise after fiverr gave me a chance… i brought good clothes, a good 150$ phone… i was earning around 500$ from fiverr and i was happy until the fiverr dropped a bomb namely update recently 2 months ago

now the condition is like i have no new order now despite being…235 ratings which are all 5 star…also need to mention i have no negative rating

so guys this was just a alert… i have contacted fiverr team several times. but all in vain… my gig is lost… now i have no orders… this was my story…

hi over there

i also experiences such a thing and i have been looking all around for the help on how to get sales because previously i normally have not less that five orders in a day as a level two seller but now,since six days ago,there is nothing to do and to earn…is it not there is no advertisement of gig again? or fiverr is not totally around again?

solution the problem i need please?

The smart thing i did when fiverr dropped the bomb was i updated everything, including seach tags, profile added new preview images and guess what the sales increased.

I knew this is going to happen because my sale started dropping after the update in fiverr i immediately updated the profile and gig.

I’m good now.

If you have a best selling product usually you want that where the most people can see it.

If you have a product that almost never gets sales you would put that to the back.

It reminds me of when I went and looked at all those terrible fiverr competitor sites.

They have lots of sellers that never get any sales. Ever. That’s what you see first now and

Either Fiverr’s algorithm is total crap now or they are using something to purposely expose “new” sellers and hiding away the top sellers.

Either Fiverr’s algorithm is total crap now or they are using something to purposely expose “new” sellers and hiding away the top sellers.

Maybe fiverr thinks that all those new sellers are not getting sales because they need more exposure and they will become best sellers, while the older proven sellers already have enough sales.

I’m seeing lots of sellers in our category with the best exposure on the site that sit there day after day without sales. A month or two goes by and they have only a couple of new reviews.

I have gigs that are hidden now that have been popular for years. It seems like things are backwards from how they should be.

Archived