How to get Top Rated Level

ameraltaf1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now a days, After completing jobs, clients started to cancelling the order, They are wrongly accused that They did not get work after I completed the work properly .

There are so many Orders, Now A days, I am getting , but after completing , They are cancelling .

Its their one kind of tricks…to get their money back and also they get all their works.

😢

Now a days, After completing jobs, clients started to cancelling the order, They are wrongly accused that They did not get work after I completed the work properly .

There are so many Orders, Now A days, I am getting , but after completing , They are cancelling .

Its their one kind of tricks…to get their money back and also they get all their works.

😢

oh i am extremely sorry i just meet such kind of client

oh i am extremely sorry i just meet such kind of client

Yes… And I think Fiverr Should take proper action because they are not only cheat us, They are also cheat Fiverr.

They are deceiving Fiverr and stealing money from Fiverr. After we worked, If They did not pay us, How we can give Fiverr 20%.

So , I think , In this way , they are stealing

Yes… And I think Fiverr Should take proper action because they are not only cheat us, They are also cheat Fiverr.

They are deceiving Fiverr and stealing money from Fiverr. After we worked, If They did not pay us, How we can give Fiverr 20%.

So , I think , In this way , they are stealing

You are right let do some campaign against such cheater clients But issue is all freelancing site have only one rule that Client is Always right

Guest offlinehelpers

This thread seems to have gone off the rails somewhat - I’ll try to summarize:

To achieve TRS, you’ve got to be good at everything, and picked by Fiverr itself - excellent, Fiverr would agree with you! 🙂

Some buyers know how to game the system (as some sellers do) and are a nuisance, but amidst the moaning you’ve failed to mention the fact that the vast majority of buyers are absolutely fabulous, as indeed are the sellers, otherwise we’d all be wasting our time rather wouldn’t we!

Have a good one! 🙂

You are right let do some campaign against such cheater clients But issue is all freelancing site have only one rule that Client is Always right

Exactly … This is the main problem . Client is always right But no site never think, Without worker, Site is nothing .

if continuously going this way , It will be tough to live .

In future, We all worker will get complete lots of work without money. That time Our gig will say “” I will do …with free of charge “”"

Actually , You are right, we cant do anything .

We are really helpless.

now We are serving totally free of cost …

all freelancing site have only one rule that Client is Always right

Clients are most definitely NOT “always right”. The terms of the service are always right. The buyers need to abide by the terms of any service if they want to work with a seller.

• 3 years later...

Archived