Would they ban my fiverr account

riyad2492

Hello,
I need to know some info
1 . My net connection is not that good. It cuts 2-3 times in a day so my question is if i use my neighbor connection when it cuts off will Fiverr ban my id for using other ip? ('cz sometime i talking to client and internet goes off)
2. Is this very bad to use shared IP? (my own ip is shared) or should i take real ip immediately?
3. If i use my neighbor’s WiFi connection on my mobile phone will they ban my id??? ( 'cz i have no wifi router ) that is why i can’t use my own net connection on mobile.
please someone help me by answering these question. what should i do. what would be good for me?

thanks in advance 🙂
And sorry for my bad English

Guest harispk

If your neighbor also has a Fiverr account then it can be a problem. The point is to not show Fiverr that you have 2 accounts.That’s it. Furthermore, explain CS about your current situation and do according to what they guide.

If your neighbor also has a Fiverr account then it can be a problem. The point is to not show Fiverr that you have 2 accounts.That’s it. Furthermore, explain CS about your current situation and do according to what they guide.

Thank you brother 🙂

Archived