So where ya from?

Guest tn5rr2012

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Islamabad, Capital of Pakistan! 😃 We have a very diverse culture throughout the country… From Punjabis to Pathans to Sindhis to Balochis! and no we don’t spend all our time detonating bombs… its just how the media portrays us all based on a few insane extremists. We are normal people 😃

Islamabad, Capital of Pakistan! 😃 We have a very diverse culture throughout the country… From Punjabis to Pathans to Sindhis to Balochis! and no we don’t spend all our time detonating bombs… its just how the media portrays us all based on a few insane extremists. We are normal people 😃

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @gunn3r: Thank you for posting about your country it sounds as though you live in a lovely part of Pakistan, the media likes to trash cultures and countries. When i travel overseas people don’t understand that I am not from California or New York City…lol

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @gunn3r: Thank you for posting about your country it sounds as though you live in a lovely part of Pakistan, the media likes to trash cultures and countries. When i travel overseas people don’t understand that I am not from California or New York City…lol

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived