How can I increase Fiverr Badges Suggestion Please

raihanrifatfive

If you’re referring to your Fiverr profile level badge (Level1, Level2, TRS), here are the requirements to advance to new levels:

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Levels

Fiverr's Levels provide sellers even more tools to make money on Fiverr.

If you’re referring to your Forum trust level badges (Member, Regular, etc.), here are the requirements to advance to new levels:

cb4bec8901221d4a646e45e1fa03db3a65e17f59.pngDiscourse Meta
cb4bec8901221d4a646e45e1fa03db3a65e17f59.png

What do user trust levels do?

You may have noticed that, by default, all Discourse users start out as trust level zero. What is the purpose of these trust levels, and why do they exist? How do you get to higher trust levels, and what do they do? (This is a FAQ topic intended...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 553 ❤

If you’re referring to your Forum profile badges (Reader, Admirer, First Quote, etc.), here’re all the badges and their meaning:

https://forum.fiverr.com/badges

P.S. @thecreativeguys how did you earn the “Certified” & “Licensed” badges for completing the new user & advanced user forum tutorials? I don’t even see such tutorials! 👀

• Like 4

If you’re referring to your Fiverr profile level badge (Level1, Level2, TRS), here are the requirements to advance to new levels:

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Levels

If you’re referring to your Forum trust level badges (Member, Regular, etc.), here are the requirements to advance to new levels:

You may have noticed that, by default, all Discourse users start out as trust level zero. What is the purpose of these trust levels, and why do they exist? How do you get to higher trust levels, and what do they do? (This is a FAQ topic intended...

If you’re referring to your Forum profile badges (Reader, Admirer, First Quote, etc.), here’re all the badges and their meaning:

P.S. @thecreativeguys how did you earn the “Certified” & “Licensed” badges for completing the new user & advanced user forum tutorials? I don’t even see such tutorials! 👀

Its a secret only few of us know 😎

• Like 4

Fiverr's Levels

Thank You so Much Dear @woofy31

• Like 2

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Calling people "Dear"

Using "Dear" in place of someone's name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication ? GOOD USES: * "Dear seller" * "Dear buyer" * "Dear NAME" (example: Dear Bob) * "Dear USERNAME" (example: Dear...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 647 ❤

😱 I tried forgetting about that one. Now it’s too late…

• Like 4