I got my first TIPS! Worth more of just $5!

minahmmas

Hello everybody, what’s going on? 🙂

I am so happy today because I have gotten my first TIPS from a buyer 😁! I don’t know how to express the ecstasy of getting a TIPS! It’s just not about the money but a feeling of something good in the crux. Thanks a lot to that buyer and also my gratitude to all the members of the forum as I am getting uninterrupted help through reading your’s post. 🙂

Regards,
Minthal Ahmed Masum

Oh my Gosh! 798 reviews with a 5-star and member since April 2016!

I wish you a very good luck, bro and hope to see you as a Top Rated Seller soon. Very happy with you. 🙂

yep bro, I’m full time fiverr freelancer 🙂 As a newbie you should work hard, then you will get more reviews. But one of thing please try to activate online 24 hours to use fiverr apps. Also don’t forget to sent buyer request daily

yep bro, I’m full time fiverr freelancer 🙂 As a newbie you should work hard, then you will get more reviews. But one of thing please try to activate online 24 hours to use fiverr apps. Also don’t forget to sent buyer request daily

Yeah, although I am not a full-time Freelancer like you but doing hard work to establish me as a good man first than to be a good freelancer. I do believe, it’s perseverance and hard work that can reach a person to the top.

I am staying online 24/7 in the meantime, bro. But a bad luck that I hardly get a job posted on Buyers Requests sections in pursuance of my skills but not losing my mind.

Please pray for me.

Best of luck.

Yeah, although I am not a full-time Freelancer like you but doing hard work to establish me as a good man first than to be a good freelancer. I do believe, it’s perseverance and hard work that can reach a person to the top.

I am staying online 24/7 in the meantime, bro. But a bad luck that I hardly get a job posted on Buyers Requests sections in pursuance of my skills but not losing my mind.

Please pray for me.

Best of luck.

yes sure bro, hope you will be success in here 🙂 Don’t worry, please be patience 🙂

Archived