My Journey of 2 years, 36000+ orders, 17K+/month with just one gig…

bossdesigners

Could you explain a bit more of how you manage everything with a team? Do you have some sort of order management system outside of Fiverr or do you manage everything with Fiverr? (For assigning orders, handling messages, etc.)

Cheers!

Hey,

Greetings!!

Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, we have our own software which helps us processing the orders smoothly. We are divided into 4 teams. They are customer support management, quality checkers, team leaders for designing team and last but not least our mighty designers…

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

Greetings!!

Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, we have our own software which helps us processing the orders smoothly. We are divided into 4 teams. They are customer support management, quality checkers, team leaders for designing team and last but not least our mighty designers…

That’s awesome! Could you explain a bit more about how you set that up or what software you use (if you don’t mind), since Fiverr doesn’t have an API?

That’s awesome! Could you explain a bit more about how you set that up or what software you use (if you don’t mind), since Fiverr doesn’t have an API?

Actually, we have gotten it done by a local software developer here. He provides thoroughly customized software according to your needs.But, the easiest way to have an alternate option for that is to create a google spreadsheet with collaborative features. You can make columns like order id, order no. for internal purpose, type of service, gig extra’s, order status, etc. It will make your own in-house software to get started with… This is the exact method of my starting phase. You can’t have history of order statuses, etc like a software but it is pretty simple and awesome for task and order management. Hope it will help. 🙂

what is your marketing way?

Hey Rahman,

Offer that stands out as the best offer among the other gigs is basic attraction factor. But, your offer has to add more, if possible way more value compared to similar services is the key to get more orders compare to other gigs in the market place.

As I have said earlier in some responses, traffic is key to everything and you need to get more traffic to have more orders… initial traction in high but once you complete few orders fiverr use to give you few hundred impressions every day, that’s where you get started!!!

Hope this helps…

Hey Rahman,

Offer that stands out as the best offer among the other gigs is basic attraction factor. But, your offer has to add more, if possible way more value compared to similar services is the key to get more orders compare to other gigs in the market place.

As I have said earlier in some responses, traffic is key to everything and you need to get more traffic to have more orders… initial traction in high but once you complete few orders fiverr use to give you few hundred impressions every day, that’s where you get started!!!

Hope this helps…

thanks sir for your reply

• 3 months later...

True,most of you have said it all

Hello fellow, please help me review my profile here or what am i missing, I dont get any client since i opened 2 months ago, except just one … Please criticize. Thanks. Am a newbie to fiverr. Thanks

i acn identify with you,… since June ive just had two orders majoring in business plans ,… i wish to know how i would improve too,… ill do a great job for those ordering.thanks

Actually, we have gotten it done by a local software developer here. He provides thoroughly customized software according to your needs.But, the easiest way to have an alternate option for that is to create a google spreadsheet with collaborative features. You can make columns like order id, order no. for internal purpose, type of service, gig extra’s, order status, etc. It will make your own in-house software to get started with… This is the exact method of my starting phase. You can’t have history of order statuses, etc like a software but it is pretty simple and awesome for task and order management. Hope it will help. 🙂

Oh this is pretty awesome. I’ve had this in mind long ago. Thanks

Hello beautiful people!!! I am Boss Designers a beloved profile in graphics design on fiverr. I belong from Gujarat a very colorful state of India. I am here to share few of my experiences with you guys; thought they might be helpful for you to get motivated as well as keep you moving towards your goal faster.

I am a married woman handling a firm of 25 people as well as looking after my family responsibilities right now. Before joining Fiverr I used to work locally but it was very tough to find customers through cold calling and completing the tasks on deadline, it took lot of my time throughout the day. It was hard to maintain the balance between my passion and responsibilities towards my home and family. But Fiverr made my dream come true of being an entrepreneur. I can work from anywhere and at my own time. Now I can maintain the balance between my work and family responsibilities very happily and perfectly which brought happiness to my family too, as I can give more of my time to them too.

I came to know about fiverr and thought of giving it a try. Initially it was very tough and frustrating as I started getting only few orders after a month or so, so I continued with the local work too. Then I started working out on the way to grab more attention of the clients. I did SEO of my profile, designed an attractive and catchy banner for my profile to grab more attention of the customers. It worked gradually; “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” But the most important rule that I learned after trying so many ways for having more and more customers is “you need to provide an extremely rich quality of work and maintain the same in coming years” otherwise no matter what you do it’s not going to work. The other equally important part is to creat a good repo between you and your client you must have a crystal clear communication between each other only that way you will be able to provide him what he wants every time. That is one way to win your customers heart and want him to come back to you for more and more work. There is a formula; One happy customer=Few more new customers. If they like your quality of work and the pattern of communication with them they are surely going to refer you to other people and those new buyers to some more and just like that the chain goes on…. I am on fiverr since last two years now and I have provided more than 36000 designs to my happy customers. One thing that is still on my priority list every time we get a new order is that I want this buyer to have the design of his/her imagination and I want them to be happy and content with what they are getting in return of their hard earned money. I will not stop until my good is better and my better is best.

Last but not least A woman always wants her family to be happy but she also wants her independence and Self-respect and that’s what Fiverr has given me. Thank you Fiverr for being a hope for me and many other people like me. 🙂

“you need to provide an extremely rich quality of work and maintain the same in coming years”

Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.

Best of luck.

Maja Padi gai !!!

Thank you for your honesty and sharing all this.

May I ask how you did Fiverr SEO?

In the initial time, I had observed that ‘keyword density’ in title & content matters… & I was using it and lots of other sellers were also using that on-page SEO part… but now it has almost no effect…

Now they are targeting Positive review ratio of last 2 to 3 months (now a days, 100% to 99% is only option for any profile to get impressions in ‘relevance’ search), Avg. sales price, response rate, open rate, conversion rate, etc. (I am not an expert & I can be totally wrong. But my explanation is totally based on analytical data of my account. Till today, they seems very accurate.)

So, they have pretty much restructured everything based on quality & customer experience… So, loopholes & tricks are not much effective now a days…

Hope, it will help…

Amazing stats

You are truly great asset for forum.

Where were you till now.

I frequently visit forum but I’ve seen you first time on forum.

Hello beautiful people!!! I am Boss Designers a beloved profile in graphics design on fiverr. I belong from Gujarat a very colorful state of India. I am here to share few of my experiences with you guys; thought they might be helpful for you to get motivated as well as keep you moving towards your goal faster.

I am a married woman handling a firm of 25 people as well as looking after my family responsibilities right now. Before joining Fiverr I used to work locally but it was very tough to find customers through cold calling and completing the tasks on deadline, it took lot of my time throughout the day. It was hard to maintain the balance between my passion and responsibilities towards my home and family. But Fiverr made my dream come true of being an entrepreneur. I can work from anywhere and at my own time. Now I can maintain the balance between my work and family responsibilities very happily and perfectly which brought happiness to my family too, as I can give more of my time to them too.

I came to know about fiverr and thought of giving it a try. Initially it was very tough and frustrating as I started getting only few orders after a month or so, so I continued with the local work too. Then I started working out on the way to grab more attention of the clients. I did SEO of my profile, designed an attractive and catchy banner for my profile to grab more attention of the customers. It worked gradually; “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” But the most important rule that I learned after trying so many ways for having more and more customers is “you need to provide an extremely rich quality of work and maintain the same in coming years” otherwise no matter what you do it’s not going to work. The other equally important part is to creat a good repo between you and your client you must have a crystal clear communication between each other only that way you will be able to provide him what he wants every time. That is one way to win your customers heart and want him to come back to you for more and more work. There is a formula; One happy customer=Few more new customers. If they like your quality of work and the pattern of communication with them they are surely going to refer you to other people and those new buyers to some more and just like that the chain goes on…. I am on fiverr since last two years now and I have provided more than 36000 designs to my happy customers. One thing that is still on my priority list every time we get a new order is that I want this buyer to have the design of his/her imagination and I want them to be happy and content with what they are getting in return of their hard earned money. I will not stop until my good is better and my better is best.

Last but not least A woman always wants her family to be happy but she also wants her independence and Self-respect and that’s what Fiverr has given me. Thank you Fiverr for being a hope for me and many other people like me. 🙂

I am a married woman handling a firm of 25 people

Sir ???

She is married woman.

Perhaps one of the factors you are lacking is using the community more often - Fiverr forum :upside_down: the metrics on your profile here in the forum doesn’t give much indication that you use the forum well enough.

I’m just saying anyways.😇

can you please see my gigs and let me know why i m not getting orders but have many impressions, clicks and views. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing stats

You are truly great asset for forum.

Where were you till now.

I frequently visit forum but I’ve seen you first time on forum.

Hey,

Yes, it’s true I appeared on forum for the first time, thought of sharing my story, hoping it would be inspiration for many people here who works really hard… 🙂

Archived