My Journey of 2 years, 36000+ orders, 17K+/month with just one gig…

bossdesigners

Refund is subject to buyer’s refund request… We don’t trade refund with the -ve reviews…

We have learnt one thing in fiverr. People call it fiverr for a reason, 70% of the traffic is looking for $5 job! But yes, at least there should be another gig with better price points, for those customers who actually want to spend for quality…

Ofcourse if your pricing yourself at $5 then your traffic will be looking for $5 gigs. Price higher and the traffic you receive will have larger budgets for better quality work.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was really inspiring and just what i needed at the moment, it is getting tough and to be truthful a little hope was lost but then i saw your post, i am going to take it as a sign from above and will try harder and harder everyday from now on, thanks 🙂

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your successful journey. I am just starting out and I learned so many lessons from this post, It gave me hope and most important of all, MOTIVATION to not give up, Thanks. More success and best of luck for your future and If I can help you with anything, just ask me 🙂

What I’ve learned from your experience is that:-
a) Fiverr is a legit way to work and earn.
b) You can sell a lot and make it into a dedicated business. How you do it, is mostly decided by you.
c)There’s truly no defined limit to how much money you want to make via Fiverr. But it also has a price- work.
d) If you’re not making sales, or are growing slow or are (insert any problem we wannabe hotshot sellers moan about), then it’s not the platform to blame. 100%, it’s you who is doing something wrong, or have forgotten about a step, or add structure to things and so on.
e)Where you come from doesn’t really matter. But what you can do, and do it really well that people keep asking for more. That indeed DOES MATTER. And that decides the fate of you as a seller and of your business that you do on Fiverr.

Guess I must make these points as my mountain to climb as long as I am working here, before moving to other stations in life. That’s because though I said it in this comment so easily. It’s equally hard to follow on it. At least for me it is.

Hello beautiful people!!! I am Boss Designers a beloved profile in graphics design on fiverr. I belong from Gujarat a very colorful state of India. I am here to share few of my experiences with you guys; thought they might be helpful for you to get motivated as well as keep you moving towards your goal faster.

I am a married woman handling a firm of 25 people as well as looking after my family responsibilities right now. Before joining Fiverr I used to work locally but it was very tough to find customers through cold calling and completing the tasks on deadline, it took lot of my time throughout the day. It was hard to maintain the balance between my passion and responsibilities towards my home and family. But Fiverr made my dream come true of being an entrepreneur. I can work from anywhere and at my own time. Now I can maintain the balance between my work and family responsibilities very happily and perfectly which brought happiness to my family too, as I can give more of my time to them too.

I came to know about fiverr and thought of giving it a try. Initially it was very tough and frustrating as I started getting only few orders after a month or so, so I continued with the local work too. Then I started working out on the way to grab more attention of the clients. I did SEO of my profile, designed an attractive and catchy banner for my profile to grab more attention of the customers. It worked gradually; “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” But the most important rule that I learned after trying so many ways for having more and more customers is “you need to provide an extremely rich quality of work and maintain the same in coming years” otherwise no matter what you do it’s not going to work. The other equally important part is to creat a good repo between you and your client you must have a crystal clear communication between each other only that way you will be able to provide him what he wants every time. That is one way to win your customers heart and want him to come back to you for more and more work. There is a formula; One happy customer=Few more new customers. If they like your quality of work and the pattern of communication with them they are surely going to refer you to other people and those new buyers to some more and just like that the chain goes on…. I am on fiverr since last two years now and I have provided more than 36000 designs to my happy customers. One thing that is still on my priority list every time we get a new order is that I want this buyer to have the design of his/her imagination and I want them to be happy and content with what they are getting in return of their hard earned money. I will not stop until my good is better and my better is best.

Last but not least A woman always wants her family to be happy but she also wants her independence and Self-respect and that’s what Fiverr has given me. Thank you Fiverr for being a hope for me and many other people like me. 🙂

I did SEO of my profile,

I feel that you must have done a great job at this part to get the quantity of sales you have.

Congratulations, this is remarkable.

Thank you for your honesty and sharing all this.

May I ask how you did Fiverr SEO?

Thank you for your honesty and sharing all this.

May I ask how you did Fiverr SEO?

In the initial time, I had observed that ‘keyword density’ in title & content matters… & I was using it and lots of other sellers were also using that on-page SEO part… but now it has almost no effect…

Now they are targeting Positive review ratio of last 2 to 3 months (now a days, 100% to 99% is only option for any profile to get impressions in ‘relevance’ search), Avg. sales price, response rate, open rate, conversion rate, etc. (I am not an expert & I can be totally wrong. But my explanation is totally based on analytical data of my account. Till today, they seems very accurate.)

So, they have pretty much restructured everything based on quality & customer experience… So, loopholes & tricks are not much effective now a days…

Hope, it will help…

Team is actually exclusive for fiverr… My old gig description had that part… We are Graphics designers, Teamleads & QAs, Customer Support Executives & manager together make that figure… Average 2000 orders/month require lots of people… 🙂

Could you explain a bit more of how you manage everything with a team? Do you have some sort of order management system outside of Fiverr or do you manage everything with Fiverr? (For assigning orders, handling messages, etc.)

Cheers!

Archived