Request Extend the delivery time + Late Delivery ? I think all the sellers face this problem

nettspring

HI , I think all the sellers face this problem.

Example : There is project which i need deliver within a next 2 hours so i have some technical problem & i have to Request Extend the delivery time and i requested 1 days extend delivery but buyer responded after 18 hours and he accept my extend delivery.

in mean time after 2 hours fiverr system show my order as late for delivery in this situation is fiverr count this project as late delivery and effect it for my ratings even client agreed after 18 hours for extend the delivery time ?

Thanks
nettspring

• Like 3

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Deliver the order, then go to resolution center to extend the delivery time. Fiverr will not count the order as late.

Deliver an order that you haven’t completed? What if your buyer isn’t patient and instantly gives you a negative review for delivering an incomplete task. Some buyers have no chill and some can’t read simple English. If you do not want to toil with your reviews, I will suggest you don’t try that, better have a late order than a poor review.

• Like 6

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

When the buyer opens the order, he will see the resolution first. He wouldn’t even notice that you delivered the order. I have been doing this for 2 years without any trouble.

Bad idea. You should never be delivering the buyer’s order before it is complete. Delivery completes an order – that’s how the system is intended to work. The buyer can certainly choose to request a revision and “re-open” that order for post-delivery modifications, but delivery is always intended to be the final step in the order process…

You are actually gaming – wrongfully tricking – the system by delivering the order just to extend the delivery time. If Fiverr finds out that you are breaking the rules, and getting around how they have established the delivery system to work, then you could face suspension or deletion of your gigs or account.

• Like 8

How can you even request an extension??

in order page right side there is “Resolve Now Button” and click on it and then select options and above situation i am choosing

“Due to personal/technical reasons, I cannot complete the work”

How would you like to resolve this issue?

Extend the delivery time

Thanks

• Like 2

Deliver the order, then go to resolution center to extend the delivery time. Fiverr will not count the order as late.

That’s a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. If you repeatedly do it, you can get banned from Fiverr.

I have been doing this for 2 years without any trouble.

You haven’t been caught. It’s still a bad idea to advise people to violate the ToS and possibly get themselves banned.

• Like 5

" Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller."

"Fiverr Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:

The seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to buyers.

Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account."

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

• Like 8

" Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller."

"Fiverr Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:

The seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to buyers.

Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account."

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Thanks for the post. I didn’t know this.

• Like 3

Ignorance of (choosing not to read) the rules is not an excuse. You should know the rules of every site you work on/with. It is your responsibility to know what is and is not allowed on a site. I strongly recommend that you start operating your gigs within the rules. With the success that you’ve built up over the years, it would be a shame if you got your account suspended or deleted merely because you chose not to read the rules – and have been openly breaking them for the past two years.

@catwriter posted the link to the Terms of Service above. I STRONGLY recommend that you visit that page, read all of the rules, and then abide by them as a seller here on Fiverr.

• Like 7

Ignorance of (choosing not to read) the rules is not an excuse. You should know the rules of every site you work on/with. It is your responsibility to know what is and is not allowed on a site. I strongly recommend that you start operating your gigs within the rules. With the success that you’ve built up over the years, it would be a shame if you got your account suspended or deleted merely because you chose not to read the rules – and have been openly breaking them for the past two years.

@catwriter posted the link to the Terms of Service above. I STRONGLY recommend that you visit that page, read all of the rules, and then abide by them as a seller here on Fiverr.

I totally agree with you. I have read the terms of service and I will abide by the rules from now on.

Fiverr forum is very useful. I am learning new things every day.

Thanks for helping me out.

• Like 5

I totally agree with you. I have read the terms of service and I will abide by the rules from now on.

I have read the terms of service and I will abide by the rules from now on.

You’re welcome. …

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

What about this scenario.

The seller provides a preliminary version of the work for review. The buyer is not responsive. So, before the time expires, the seller asks for extended time and the buyer still does not respond to the request.

What is the best course of action and still compliant with the TOS?

What is the impact on the seller’s rating?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I would imagine, since the buyer responded 16 hours AFTER the order was marked as late, that it would still be late. You really shouldn’t wait until the last minute to request additional services or extensions.

I delivered my order 2 days before my deadline, but client not responding. Then he comes and asked new revision. How we can solve this problem?

• 3 weeks later...

I delivered my order 2 days before my deadline, but client not responding. Then he comes and asked new revision. How we can solve this problem?

Normally I ask the buyer before delivery. If he confirms everything fine, then I deliver, but if there any revision and require more days, I will request to extend the delivery time.

Now I think you’re too late, do the revision and delivery of the project.