Would this be an appropropriate message to send?

gracesheng

Hi everyone. I was reading a forum post about whether it was ok to ask for missing reviews and it turns out I have three customers who have yet to review. Would this be an appropriate message to send them?

Hello, I’ve noticed that you haven’t reviewed your order with me yet. I was just wondering if you were completely satisfied with the order. If you are, I would really appreciate it if you would just drop by really fast and give me a “thumbs up”. It would really help me a lot. Thank you so much for your time and your business.

-Grace

Thanks so much for the help

Grace, I suppose it is alright although there is a question as to whether you wish to sound as if you knew that person and been living within the neighborhood for many years or you want to be more business like.

Say… " Greetings, First, let me thank you for giving me the opportunity to provide you with the services you ordered. If you could take the time out to review your experience, I would be greatly appreciated and look forward to providing more services for you in the future." You may also want to use some lead in phrase, like " I noticed you haven’t given a final review of your completed order, is there something I can help you with or perhaps what was given to you wasn’t to your satisfaction?"

This is all opinion in the end on my part, its just a different means of approach.

Archived