What positive changes can make fiverr better?

designerz_edge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have an account with another platform like fiverr ,that was years ago ,you get paid as soon as your order clears in 3 days or if the buyer marks it complete that very day you deliverd.

I have clients who pay 30-60 days after the job is completed which is standard in many industries. 14 days is nothing compared to that, especially as I never have to send follow up emails, copies of “never received” invoices, statements etc.

I have clients who pay 30-60 days after the job is completed which is standard in many industries. 14 days is nothing compared to that, especially as I never have to send follow up emails, copies of “never received” invoices, statements etc.

14 days is nothing compared to that

Then what is 7 days compared to that? 😁

Then what is 7 days compared to that?

Have I ever told you I dislike you and your little golden 7 day clearance badge?

Don’t worry about it, I’ve spent about 5 years as TRS with 14 day clearance, and only a year I think with 7 day clearance since it wasn’t like this from the beginning 😛 But I’ll write down your dislike in my logs 😃

What? 14 day clearance for a TRS?

The 7-day TRS clearance is a relatively new feature. The first five years or so on Fiverr, TRSs would have 14-day clearance, too. That changed only recently.

Heck, there weren’t even any Levels in the beginning, only TRS or not TRS. And in the very very beginnings I think there weren’t even TRSs for that matter.

The 7-day TRS clearance is a relatively new feature. The first five years or so on Fiverr, TRSs would have 14-day clearance, too. That changed only recently.

Heck, there weren’t even any Levels in the beginning, only TRS or not TRS. And in the very very beginnings I think there weren’t even TRSs for that matter.

Thanks for the info!

Anyway, at the beginning there might be one benefit : You can be a TRS on level one! Is that right?

Archived