How can I get My gig in first page?

kamalkaochar

I mean, it isn’t going to happen magically. I’m pretty sure you have to be a top-rated seller to get on the front page.
I’ve been seeing some Pro accounts without reviews popping up recently, but those seem to be the exception and not the norm.
Also, if you haven’t tried buyer’s request you should do that. Don’t rely passively on other people’s searches to get traffic.

In first Page,I see some gig who are New seller.How it possible?

When you say new seller, do you mean that they’ve made sales or do they have no reviews at all?

Regardless, I’m pretty sure the algorithm for getting on the front page is random (while also factoring in one’s rating.) It’s probably better not to worry about getting on the front page and just double down on the work 😛

You need to have a strong gig, including:
-video
-high quality photos
-good title
-proper keywords
-good ratings
-deliver on-time
etc.

If you read around this forum, you can find a TON of information regarding the Fiverr algorithm. There are things you can do to help rank your gig, and there are things that are out of your control. Take @somaginer1996’s advice, and just do your best on your work!

You need to have a strong gig, including:

-video

-high quality photos

-good title

-proper keywords

-good ratings

-deliver on-time

etc.

If you read around this forum, you can find a TON of information regarding the Fiverr algorithm. There are things you can do to help rank your gig, and there are things that are out of your control. Take @somaginer1996’s advice, and just do your best on your work!

None of this is a guarantee for a position on the first page.

Archived