Make buyer select a reason for rejection

I mean really I hate to have to deal with nasty ridiculous buyers who expects the world for a few dollars. So cite a few reasons that are valid and some that are not valid and only allow those valid ones to go through. If they selected an invalid reason, they should only be allowed to contact buyer about it in inbox.

Guest marsch001

A buyer once rejected a delivered order of mine because he wanted to ask me a question (he’d edited the text and wanted my input/proofreading). Luckily, I saw it on the website first where it only says something like “x wants modification to your delivery” and not “REJECTED!” as it does in the email notification.

I think having options like that is a good idea, especially since the sellers are so vulnerable. I tend to liken buyers and sellers to pedestrians and drivers – most of the driving laws (here, in Sweden) when they deal with pedestrians and crossings etc make way for the pedestrians, because they’ve had no reason to learn driving laws, as someone with a driving license has to. Buyers tend to not read up on what to do, and it’s the sellers who have to work around them. Which is not fair, and where my likening us to drivers sort of falls flat.

But anyway. I agree with this!

Archived