Whats Your Cancelled Ratio?

Guest tommy_visit

Guest tommy_visit

Hello ! everyone ,whats your Cancelled ratio ?

i mean How Much Percent Of Your Order Cancelled ?

I Have 1% Cancel Ratio .

its Good I Think…

What Your ?

1% is good…have you gotten any canceled orders, though? Because as a non-Leveled seller, you’ve likely only made less than 30 sales so far, meaning just one cancelled order would put you at or above 3% EDIT: Just checking your profile, and you apparently have made over 100 sales…so why aren’t you a Level 2 seller?

As for me, I’m at 4% cancellation ratio…had a few troublesome buyers to deal with previously, but no big issue.

Guest firehazardrav

I haven’t had to cancel anything yet knock on wood - I had a minor issue with one seller but we managed to work it out. I am more pouty about the buyers that don’t choose to leave reviews. It leaves you wondering if your service was good/poor, or if they’re just lazy.

I think when a Buyer orders wrong or the gig has to be cancelled due to a problem with the Buyer, we, the Sellers, should not have that effect us. Just as they can not leave feedback, then there should not be a penalty to the Seller as it is now. Businesses and stores don’t penalize the Employee when something is returned or an order is cancelled. I fail to see why the Seller has to be punished for a bad Buyer or a Buyer who ordered wrong.

Now when the Seller messes up and it’s our fault, then yes, we should have it effect us. But not when it’s not our fault.

People make mistakes!

Mine is 16% out of 128 and none were cancelled due to a mistake on my end. All were due to Buyers ordering wrong or just getting a hold of a bad Buyer.

Archived