[Suggestion for] Fiverr Video Chat! FINALLY

Guest uxreview

Stranger things have happened 🙂

Stranger things have happened

And will happen again October 27, 2017 😉

One of my favorite things about Fiverr is that it offers an easy way of saying no to questions such as “Could you set aside an hour tomorrow to discuss my background over s***e?” and “Could we hop on a call so that I can explain the duties I’ve had throughout my career”. I’d spend an age listening to life stories, transcribing entire career histories, and wouldn’t be able to offer the current Fiverr discounts.

It’s a no from me!!

One of my favorite things about Fiverr is that it offers an easy way of saying no to questions such as “Could you set aside an hour tomorrow to discuss my background over s***e?” and “Could we hop on a call so that I can explain the duties I’ve had throughout my career”. I’d spend an age listening to life stories, transcribing entire career histories, and wouldn’t be able to offer the current Fiverr discounts.

It’s a no from me!!

I absolutely agree 🙂

It’s a no from me!!

Wow nicely put 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I think that due to the fact that a lot of my conversations with buyers are either about negotiating prices and conditions and the very specific needs of my clients, a written chat window would work best. If you have your communication in writing then you have something to fall back on in case of a misunderstanding.

Also, as we are dealing with buyers and sellers from all over the world, no one needs to be seeing me at 3 am 😨 It’s not a pretty sight.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that due to the fact that a lot of my conversations with buyers are either about negotiating prices and conditions and the very specific needs of my clients, a written chat window would work best. If you have your communication in writing then you have something to fall back on in case of a misunderstanding.

Also, as we are dealing with buyers and sellers from all over the world, no one needs to be seeing me at 3 am 😨 It’s not a pretty sight.

Nicely put 🙂

however i would still stick to it… i am not saying we have to talk to each and every buyer who messages us… but if we are already working on a project (esp if its a bulk) then audio/video chat can fasten things up when it comes to revisions 🙂

Archived