NEW - Skip the Gig Requirements

mjensen415

Much as this feature is already gaining popularity, caution should be the word. Whatever ‘chats’ you had previously would not appear on the Order page and your Buyer could decide to vary design requirements even when you’d started & done much of the design/work. Remember, the ‘Order’ page is the contract and anything outside of it doesn’t have much legal weight (binding effect) - and you may not be able to make case for “extra works” charges. So, you need to have developed that level of confidence in & have understanding with your Buyer to commence works, based only on the ‘chats’ you had.

I applaud this feature immensely. If this feature had been added several days ago I wouldn’t receive a negative feedback due to a client not providing any file and afterward leaving a negative feedback, first one in my seven years of working on Fiverr.

I applaud this feature immensely. If this feature had been added several days ago I wouldn’t receive a negative feedback due to a client not providing any file and afterward leaving a negative feedback, first one in my seven years of working on Fiverr.

I agree with you 👍

• 11 months later...

Archived